Ratings for Dr. Antonia L. Baum

this is a woman that is out to take advantage of people....Just wants to make money, at peoples pain and expense....AWFUL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Terrible doctor. Mean. I cancelled my appointment 48 hrs in advance and she still charged me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

She is absolutely awful. She charges an exorbitant amount. My daughter did not like her at all and avoided going to see her, but has loved other therapists afterwards. I felt horrible in her office – somewhat attacked. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Baum is a very gifted psychiatrist. She cares deeply about her patients and has the ability to be life changing. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She is a terrible psychiatrist/therapist. She has no flexibility whatsoever if you need to reschedule less than 72 BUSINESS hours before an appointment. I was sick and in the hospital, and couldn't come with my son. She didn't care - charged me $350 no matter what. She bills for everything, and overbills for her time. I would never ever recommend her to anyone. She is unethical.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Horrible! My husband wasted his money!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Antonia L. Baum's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD