Ratings for Dr. Carson Kwok

Dr. Kwok is an awesome doctor! He is very intelligent and has a great sense of humour!! His staff are always pleasant and very helpful. Good Job Janice!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Kwok is very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff are very welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I recently came to emerg with my wife with stage 4 pancreatic cancer who was vomiting for days. Dr Kwok was straightforward caring and more than helpful. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable out of a bad situation. He went out of his way to follow through with my wife for several days and he is not our family Doctor, wish he was.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Complete lack of care for the family unit. Back peddles and lays blame on others when he's put on the spot. Thinks he has more knowledge than specialists. Poor excuse for a man.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

What a terrible excuse for a physician. He clearly has not updated his medical practices in years. He recently conducted a procedure on my grandparent that should not have been done. My grandparent should have been referred to a cardiologist and my grandparent's medication should have been looked at and adjusted accordingly. In fact, he told us that this procedure will speed up the prognosis (i.e., death), which is not how my grandparent's life should end. He uses words like "I think", which is not reassuring nor comforting. Please, everyone, get a second opinion and advocate for yourself.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Thank-you So much for the care for my daughter tonight. Your kindness and knowledge helped us so much. Not every doctor is friendly and helpful and makes you feel welcome and safe Thanks you for everything and I'm sure she will be playing volleyball in no time at all. Great team NHH

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Just interested in filling you up with pills and sending you home. Was not interested in helping diagnose the actual issue. Certainly has a chip on his shoulders. Patients are at his mercy and at the time don’t have much recourse. I guess you can leave and go to another hospital but when you have severe pain that not a good option. He could stand to show some compassion for people. I can’t imagine he would treat his grandmother or mother in this way!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Doctor Kwok has been my doctor on and off since early childhood. While he is knowledgeable he is also very cold and stern. He seems to lack bedside manner and I always feel very awkward speaking with him. He has flat out called patients "stupid" for continuing an addiction and has always favoured the the athletic members of my family over those of us that have health issues. When I had issues with Dr Hazel I went back to Dr Kwok and it was similar experiences to my teen years, feeling belittled. That being said, he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr.Kwok has been my doctor well forever he delivered me and all my siblings,he also delivered all my 4 children. I would never ever take medical advice from any other doctor except him. He is funny,caring and very smart when it Comes to what a problem is and fixing it. My last daughter was born she had breathing problems and when finally it was all over and time to take her home,Dr Kwok made a personal call to my house to make sure that my daughter was doing good and that just made my day :) I know he cares about his patients just like he cares about his own family. In situations that can be uncomfortable for the patient there he is making jokes and making the experience that much more better and funny. Thank you for all you do Dr. Kwok you are an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very helpful and does not judge..in the er he is happy friendly very knowledgeable....he also delivered two of my children..for how busy he is ..he really takes the time to make sure your comfortable..

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015