Ratings for Dr. Evangeline Bernabe

I've always been afraid of the dentist until my friend recommended me to Dr. Bernabe. Not only was she super friendly, but she was also extremely gentle and did not cause pain to my teeth at all! From experience, most of my past dentists do not give honest opinion as money was their top priority; Dr. Bernabe is different and puts you in priority. Her services are a little pricey, but it's worth every penny for the high quality services she performs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

There is nothing more that you can expect from this doctor and her staff. They are extremely nice and extremely helpful. I have never had a bad experience (except for when they forget to mail in your claims :) ) and i would recommend this doctor to anyone. She is the best and that's that !

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

She is very friendly and so are her staff. I am not sure how much I paid since I had student insurance.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

SHE IS WONDERFUL. THE WHOLE FAMILY SEES HER AND WE JUST LOVE HER. SHE IS USUALLY ON TIME, SWITING IS NOT OFTER MORE THAN 15 MINUTES AND SHE AND THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS PLEASANT AND ALWAYS HAVE GREAT BIG SMILES.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

One of the best dentist I've ever been so far in my life... and hoping that she would be the ONLY dentist i have.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007