Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Wagner

My experience with Dr. Wagner and his staff has been excellent.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

An absolutely outstanding doctor! He encouraged me to ask any and all questions I had and took the time to make sure I understood all that was discussed. He performed robotic surgery on me and I was up and moving around in just days and off of prescription painkillers the day after I was released from the hospital. I can't say enough good things about him as well as how incredibly helpful his office staff was in helping me with anything and everything that needed to be done.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Wagener has been my OBGYN since the birth of my first daughter 7 years ago. He is very caring and reassuring. I have never found a doctor who listens like he does and works so hard to find out what is really wrong. His nurse is great, and will remember you personally. He is always on time-unless he has an emergency delivery-which is completely understandable. He is never rude, and always has a kind word. He is one of those doctors that will say hello if he sees you walking down the hallway, and know who you are. All three of my deliveries were hard, and he throuroughly discussed the alternatives, making me feel as though I had an informed choice. I will continue to see DR. Wagener until he is no longer practicing. Absolutely wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr Wagner has been my surgeon for 3 years & he saved my life. He'll go out of his way to help you any way he can.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Christopher T. Wagner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)