You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Bedard

Dr. Eric Bedard's Ratings

Dr Beddard is a fantastic Dr and anyone who is able to be lucky enough to have him as their dr is very blessed he saved my husbands life. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My Dr. McDreamy! Perfect in every way. He is intelligent, humble and caring. He dresses so hip and wears great shoes too. Saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2764246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not a single thing in the negative sense that I can say about Dr. Bedard. Great bedside manners, very punctual and does what he promises. His office admin is great and very knowledgable and quick as well! Very caring and compassionate! Great overall!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Was so pleased when I met Dr. Eric Bedard. He is a kind, with fantastic bedside manner, and a great smile. The day of surgery, I was greeted with a smile.He explained everything to me in a way that left me satisfied with his surgical performance, and hopeful that my recovery will be full and complete.We are blessed to have such an excellent Doctor. I Wish all Dr.'s could be like him. Thank you very much Dr. Bedard. Regards,Daniel D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

The Man Doctor Saved my wifes life ! Plus a very nice guy to talk to smart and the says hes good looking too Thanks To Dr E Bedard!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1318953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Great Doctor, great bedside manner. Very busy guy, sometimes on time, sometimes running late. He microscopically removed a cancerous lump from my dad's lung in 2011 (senior). He's always got time to explain everything to Dad and reassure him. Came to visit as soon as he heard dad was awake from surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1318952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

A truly wonderful doctor - had an issue before he performed my surgery and took the time to explain the risk. He proceded, but said if I was at comprimise he would stop the surgery - he didn't, I made it. He is a real people doctor and a definite credit to his profession. Very skilled and knowledgeable. His booking nurse Chandra is also very competent and helpful, which makes the whole tramatic experience less, which is a must. Would recommend him in a minute if anyone was thinking of him as their surgeon. If you're in his hands, you can be assured you are gettin the best there is

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Bedard continues to be a very caring doctor. I don't see him often thanks to him as he performed surgery for lung cancer just over a year ago. Had he not be an expert in his field I could be facing a very different scenario.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Bedard is amazing! My husband was in a severe and rare incident where he had a high pressure gas well explode in his face and body causing a very ruptured esophagus. Dr. Bedard was quick and wise in the surgery performed as the extent of his injuries were still unknown. He performed a bilateral thoroctomy and took the muscles from his back and used them as a patch on the esophagus to repair it . He saved his life with his quick thinking and experience in surgery. Dr. Bedard is humble, caring and genuine. Anyone to have him as a doctor is truly blessed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr B is a wonderful doctor. My husband was referred to him and we have been no nothing but happy with the two biopsy procedures he performed. Shondra is a warm, helpful and knowledgeable nurse and we have had great interactions with her. One more surgery to go for now but we know he is in the best of hands by one of the best doctors in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318948].votes_count ]]