You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Bedard

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Beddard is a fantastic Dr and anyone who is able to be lucky enough to have him as their dr is very blessed he saved my husbands life. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not a single thing in the negative sense that I can say about Dr. Bedard. Great bedside manners, very punctual and does what he promises. His office admin is great and very knowledgable and quick as well! Very caring and compassionate! Great overall!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Was so pleased when I met Dr. Eric Bedard. He is a kind, with fantastic bedside manner, and a great smile. The day of surgery, I was greeted with a smile.He explained everything to me in a way that left me satisfied with his surgical performance, and hopeful that my recovery will be full and complete.We are blessed to have such an excellent Doctor. I Wish all Dr.'s could be like him. Thank you very much Dr. Bedard. Regards,Daniel D.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

The Man Doctor Saved my wifes life ! Plus a very nice guy to talk to smart and the says hes good looking too Thanks To Dr E Bedard!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Great Doctor, great bedside manner. Very busy guy, sometimes on time, sometimes running late. He microscopically removed a cancerous lump from my dad's lung in 2011 (senior). He's always got time to explain everything to Dad and reassure him. Came to visit as soon as he heard dad was awake from surgery.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

A truly wonderful doctor - had an issue before he performed my surgery and took the time to explain the risk. He proceded, but said if I was at comprimise he would stop the surgery - he didn't, I made it. He is a real people doctor and a definite credit to his profession. Very skilled and knowledgeable. His booking nurse Chandra is also very competent and helpful, which makes the whole tramatic experience less, which is a must. Would recommend him in a minute if anyone was thinking of him as their surgeon. If you're in his hands, you can be assured you are gettin the best there is

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Bedard continues to be a very caring doctor. I don't see him often thanks to him as he performed surgery for lung cancer just over a year ago. Had he not be an expert in his field I could be facing a very different scenario.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Bedard is amazing! My husband was in a severe and rare incident where he had a high pressure gas well explode in his face and body causing a very ruptured esophagus. Dr. Bedard was quick and wise in the surgery performed as the extent of his injuries were still unknown. He performed a bilateral thoroctomy and took the muscles from his back and used them as a patch on the esophagus to repair it . He saved his life with his quick thinking and experience in surgery. Dr. Bedard is humble, caring and genuine. Anyone to have him as a doctor is truly blessed

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Eric Bedard's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bedard is an excellent surgeon and shows a lot of compassion and patience in dealing with my elderly Mother which is very much appreciated."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beddard is a fantastic Dr and anyone who is able to be lucky enough to have him as their dr is very blessed he saved my husbands life. Thankyou from the bott..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Dr. McDreamy! Perfect in every way. He is intelligent, humble and caring. He dresses so hip and wears great shoes too. Saved my life. "

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not a single thing in the negative sense that I can say about Dr. Bedard. Great bedside manners, very punctual and does what he promises. His office admin is ..."

December 4, 2014