Ratings for Dr. Eric Bedard

Dr. Bedard is great. He called me following my husbands emergeny surgery to let me know everything went well. He explained everything in a simplified version and gave me the reassurance I needed, Very impressed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

All can say is Thank-you . You saved my wife's life. Keep up the great work

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Bedard is one of the very very best! We've dealt with a lot of doctors in recent years as my parents have aged and faced serious health problems. Dr. Bedard is head and shoulders above others in his compassion, communication, and commitment to excellence. My father and I feel so at ease and confident with him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Performed a trans hiatal esophagectomy on me in Juuy 2014 for adenocarcinoma. Saved my life. Compared with all the stories I hear regarding similar ops I had an easy journey post surgery. Pretty sure that is down to his skills.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Bedard is an excellent surgeon and shows a lot of compassion and patience in dealing with my elderly Mother which is very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Beddard is a fantastic Dr and anyone who is able to be lucky enough to have him as their dr is very blessed he saved my husbands life. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My Dr. McDreamy! Perfect in every way. He is intelligent, humble and caring. He dresses so hip and wears great shoes too. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not a single thing in the negative sense that I can say about Dr. Bedard. Great bedside manners, very punctual and does what he promises. His office admin is great and very knowledgable and quick as well! Very caring and compassionate! Great overall!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Was so pleased when I met Dr. Eric Bedard. He is a kind, with fantastic bedside manner, and a great smile. The day of surgery, I was greeted with a smile.He explained everything to me in a way that left me satisfied with his surgical performance, and hopeful that my recovery will be full and complete.We are blessed to have such an excellent Doctor. I Wish all Dr.'s could be like him. Thank you very much Dr. Bedard. Regards,Daniel D.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

The Man Doctor Saved my wifes life ! Plus a very nice guy to talk to smart and the says hes good looking too Thanks To Dr E Bedard!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013