Ratings for Dr. Keith Concisom

I have been going to Dr Concisom for 3 years now always had the best service and care. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr.Concise and his staff are friendly, and knowledgeable. They don't rush you in and out and take time to listen.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Always a friendly greeting and smile on arrival. After months of physio somewhere else for shoulder problem my husband convinced me to try accupuncture. I did and never went back to physio. Dr. Concisom really does treat the whole person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Kieth is the best.The reason I Keith deserves this rating is he only adjust you when need it other chiropractors I've been to make adjustments every time and you are in more pain when you leave. Keith uses a number procedures not just adjustments to treat his patience. My son is heavy into sports, when he gets hurt Keith is able to access and treat numerous injuries so that the heal in half the time. My wife was in a car accident and Keith was able to get her back to work fast as well as helping with insurance claims.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

nice guy but didn't seem to know much about my condition

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr Kieth is a great healer. Very kind and works for prevention. Many times I call for last min. appointments; because the pain is so bad in my neck and back from stress and strain; after treatment I'm able to go to work. Dr Kieth is a great healer!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr Concisom is as nice as they come!! had to call there the other day because i was in so much pain and they got me right in. staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Keith Concisom's Credentials

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)