Ratings for Dr. Ari Haukioja

He is open minded but can be a bit of an jerk when in the mood but then can't we all? I find he is compassionate more times but also has a tendacy to think people are taking ailments and then puts off running important tests

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Left patients high and dry, both my parents have been on opiate narcotics for 10 years and are left with nothing and no doctor around that will help them. He won't refer us to anyone else and help them find someone who can continue the care that worked. We've tried everything else surgery, chiropractor and injections, dilaudid was the only thing that let them have normal lives and now they cannot work. No consideration to the patients in which he put in the position.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Haukioja has been my family doctor since I was born. Has an exceptional personality and great humor. Has always taken the time to listen to my problems and talk about different options. If he isn't able to help he definitely will refer you to the right person!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr takes time to not only diagnose you but to ask how your life is going. He never rushes you in and out. He is a caring person. I trust him and his opinions fully.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He no longer cares about the mental or physical wellness of his patients. As he once did.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Haukioja. Has been my doctor since 1990. He is absolutely amazing. He delivered all of my 4 kids and recently saved my life. My surgeons told me because of his early diagnoses I am still here. Not many people can say that their lung cancer is cured. Its because of him. He follows up on EVERY symptom. I think he is amazing. So does my entire family. Thank God for him. K

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Hawk took me on as a patient when i moved back to town after living elsewhere for many years. He delivered my daughter and also took her on as his patient at time of birth. He has always been reliable and caring..one of those doctors whom u feel actually giv a s%@! He is FANTASTIC in my and my families eyes.. Mandy

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr.Haukioja has been my doctor since birth, he delivered me and all 3 of my kids and even the baby I had thru Surrogacy for a couple I know!! I think he is one of the most wonderful doctors around and should be givin a medal for what he does!! HE IS AMAZING :) TY so much Dr. Haukioja for everything u have done for me and my family!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

The Hawk has been my family doc since i had my daughter in October of 2001. He was actually on call at the hospitol ad when he realized we had no family doc in the area, he immediatly took on my newborn and myself. He has since also agreed to take on my new partner and has been nothing but gracious and accepting of us and all of our ailments. He is very professional, educated, reliable as well as having the unique ability to make all feel comfortable while expressing somtimes embarrassing mediacal dillema's. I am so grateful that we were able to find a doctor of his calibre quite by luck. I don't have even one bad thing I can say and have to wonder why although most of these reviews are glowing..some are just bitter. Isn't that always the way? Some people just cannot be pleased...No matter what u do or say, they will find a problem. I for one appreciate his humour and people skills and don't know where I'll turn when the time comes that I must find another Dr. Way to go Hawk!! Mandy++

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I liked Dr Haukioja personally, however he did unnecessarily give me an selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor which belongs to a very dangerous class of drugs. I am not sure if he was aware of the danger or just wanted to get the job done that day.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011