Ratings for Dr. John Sullivan

saw sully again today, was told i was like an old car, nothing he could do for me, then went as far as to say there's nothing any doctor can do for me, and that no doctor wants to deal with me due to all that is wrong with me. i was born with asmthma, and exezma. i also have nerve damage. dr sully should b forced to retire before he kills some one!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Sullivan is the worse doctor i have ever gone to see in my life, when i was 22 he told me that my body was shutting down and that its like a car and over time they just give out i went to see him because i fell and hurt my wrist, recently i just took my 20 month old son down to see him cause he had a really bad cough, runny nose, and wouldnt eat or drink anything, Dr. Sullivan said oh he is fine but i cant say that he wont get sick in the next day or two he could pick up a virus any time anywhere. The next night i took my son back to the hospital and seen a different doctor and she told me my son had croup really bad its been 3 weeks now and he is finally getting better thanks to the meds he has been given. In my opinion Dr. Sullivan should have his licenses revoked and not allowed to ever practice medicine ever again!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I have to say our daughter was very sick and dr Sullivan was right on it and look after her well in canso hosipal the harts

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

When he tells you your hard drive is gone or you are like an old car heading for the junk yard,time to find a new profession.Most if not all my symptoms were ignored and not reported to me,found out I am a type 2 Diabetic,with high blood pressureand thyroid problems.Thanks!!!!! Not. And he's our head doctor in canso. Pitty us,and May GOD help us because he won't.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

There really aren't words to describe what a terrible physician this man is ... the fact that he rates a 2 is appalling. He's a zero. According to Dr. Sullivan there was nothing wrong with my grandfather. He's dead ... my uncle just had arthritis, he's dead. mother was healthy too, she has stage 4 cancer: cancer is her lungs, her bones, her colon, her plueral lining, her adrenal glands. Great job Dr Sullivan. Somewhere in hell the Devil is missing his best friend!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Ahh.. good ol Dr Sullivan. He told my husband that there is something things in life that you just have to live with when he went to see him about stomach pain and heart burn issues. He indicated it was very painful somedays and Dr Sullivan made the comment that when it gets to bad he always knows where his gun is!! Seriously.. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Horrible bedside manner is one thing and can be tolerable when a doctor is accurate and good at their job,but DR SULLIVAN has horrible bedside manner AND is a horrible doctor.He told my boyfriend to "Suck it up" and it turns out he had 2nd degree burns! He was rude to me and didn't believe us when we told him how much pain he was in. If he is working at the ER you are better off going home then seeing him. I would not recommend him to anyone and I am sending a letter of complaint to the medical board about his mistake and his ignorance. HE needs to be retired... immediately!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Very helpful in a very bad situation. Dealt well with family members. Could not ask for any better. Even when we thought we were finished Dr. Sullivan contacted us across the miles to make sure we had all neccesary paper work that he thought we would need. Can't say enough thank you's !

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. John Sullivan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "saw sully again today, was told i was like an old car, nothing he could do for me, then went as far as to say there's nothing any doctor can do for me, and tha..."

August 11, 2015