Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Nichols

Dr. Nichols is absolutely fantastic and our surgery was a great success. His office is working to get an oncology appointment for us, quicker than what they will give us without any Dr. to Dr. asistance. He is great in his bed-side manner, explanations of procedures, and his calming demeanor at our frantic time. Everyone should have a great surgeon like this man, great Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Worst surgeon iv ever had worked on my hernia repair with the mesh 4times as of yesterday,in god aweful pain!,. I have 20+staples in my stomach and sent me home with tylox!!,HE DISCHARGED ME TODAY.WITHOUT EVEN TALKING OR SEEING ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME. I ASKED THE NURSE SEVERAL TIMES TO SEE HIM SHE SAID SHE WOULD BUT HE WAS ON THE SAME FLOOR AS MYSELF MAKEING ROUNDS AND DIDNT COME TO MY ROOM OR EVER SAID A WORD TO ME.SO HERE I SI T IN GODAWEFUL PAIN!,Thanks DOC,I WOULD NEVER IN A 1000000yrs REFER ANYONE ELSE TI YOU,NOT EVEN FOR A BANDAID!. GOOD DAY TO YOU.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Randall W. Nichols's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL