Ratings for Dr. Nicole Ebert

I found this doctor very disappointing and would not recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Awesome a++*****************************************+++++++**+*

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Ebert was my delivery doctor for my first child. Every time it went to see her I always felt welcome and definitely never rushed. I felt that she actually cared, which is more then I can say for most doctors now adays. I ended up needing an emergency csection, and she was wonderful. She was in to visit me the very next morning, and every morning after till I was discharged. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Excellent doctor!!!! Great bed side manner! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

What a great and caring person! She is so kind and helpful. She does not prescribe medicaments for nothing. I love that! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Seemed a little rushed. Would have appreciated a bit more time for adequate exam.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Nicole Ebert delivered two of my grandchildren on the same day - June 16th, 2004. The 1st one by C-section at about 9 a.m. and then the 2nd one 11 hours later about 7:30 p.m. Two grandkids on the same day, but 11 hours apart! This is dedication & I don't know how she managed to be focused on her patients for that long of a day. But I'm eternally gratefull for the care she gave to my 2 daughters & my grandson & granddaughter born on that day! My granddaughter Riley had a more difficult birth (natural) & was put on oxygen but she is absolutely perfect now! They both are & I can't say enough about the care they both received.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr Ebert delivered my son just last year. Throughout the pregnancy we had many complications. She was always quick to act on issues and if she was unsure in any way she consulted her collegues or found the answer elsewhere. She was just wonderful, compassionate, reassuring and accomodating in every way possible. She truly cares about her patients. She answered all our questions and if we were unsure about anything (which we were most ot the time) she would stop the exam and explain everything to us. I owe my son's health to her and I just cant say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Not afraid to attack any issue. If doesn't know the information, arranges another appointment and researches for you. Very empathic. If senses that you are uncertain or afraid, will stop and discuss why you are feeling this way. Makes me wish I still lived in Vanderhoof

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Excellent bedside manner. If unsure about an issue, rather than giving and answer to appease the patient, she does her best to find the answer and get back to the patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007