Ratings for Dr. Angela G. Bowers

I have been going to Southlake Dermatology for a number of years. The excellent doctor I had been seeing left the practice and no one will tell me where she went, so I saw Dr. Bowers. That was not a good experience. Cold, uncommunicating and then rushed me out of the office. Something has happened to Southlake Dermatology and it is not good. Good people leaving and there is a tension in the air. Got to find someone else.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been going here for four years and have had insensitive, rude and uncaring services provided by Dr. Bowers. She is most interested in making money off of the cosmetic products and procedures. She also charges for every little thing she does and gouges the patient. I tried to negotiate my bill after pleading with the staff that I was given incorrect information by the front desk and Dr. Bowers. She is only interested in one thing - profit. Her bedside manner is cold and I have rarely seen her smile. It's humiliating to be her patient when she is so distant as she looks at every inch of your body. There are too many great, honest and ethical dermatologists out there. Don't go near this office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

LOVE Dr. Bowers and Southlake Dermatology! From the moment you walk in, till the moment you leave, the whole process is impressive. They are FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT, & VERY ACCURATE IN DIAGNOSING skin issues. They also take all the time you need to answer your questions. Have been going to Southlake Dermatology for 6 years for myself, husband, and children, and 100% recommend!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Bowers is courteous and kind. My appointments have always started within 5 to 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. Recently, she accurately diagnosed my husband with carcinoma after another dermatologist missed the diagnosis. We are thankful for Dr. Bowers!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Bowers for over 10 years. Dr. Bowers is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. I feel extremely confident with her knowledge and care. Her bed-side manor is the best! She and her staff always make you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Bowers and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bowers for 10 years. Her office is prompt, friendly and efficient. I will never go anywhere else. I drive from Fort Worth to see her. She is the best dermatologist I have ever encountered. She is conscientious and caring.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Did not actually see Dr. Bowers, saw a PA in the practice. Before I was even seen, I was given basically a catalog of skin care products they sell. The nurse was very nice but the PA rushed in, took biopsies of two places on my leg, told me they would call me with results in 4-5 days. I called 7 days later and they put me on hold and never returned. I called back 1 week later (2 weeks total) and was finally given results. Overall, not very impressed. I felt like nothing more than a potential customer for skin care products they sell. Would not recommend this outfit on their best day.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have been going to Southlake Dermatology for about 7 years now and I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've met there. Dr. Bowers is great and really knows what she's talking about and she doesn't waste your time sitting there and making small talk. But it is smart to know what you want checked out because she's not going to ask you every single question about your skin. So if you are looking for someone who knows her stuff and won't waste your time, Dr. Bowers is it!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

She is very rude. Like some of the other comments stated, this dr. is not in the business of medical care for her patient. Rather she is trying to do cosmetic and selling products to her patient in the name of medical doctor. I showed her my scar from a ski and she was not slightly interested. She told me on the face that she can not help me in a way like why are you coming to me? Do not come to this doctor if you don't need cosmetic surgery or products.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Fantastic experience. Have been going to this office for a year now. It is clean, the staff friendly. I expressed my dermatologic concerns and very much felt like I was listened to. I had a small growth on my nose removed. When it re-appeared which she had told me could possibly occur, she took it off again and it's been gone ever since. If you have ever heard Dr.Bowers speak, her voice is soft and kind and I could never even imagine her being rude or making one feel rushed. I honestly can't say anything but good about this office. Great experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Angela G. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America