Ratings for Dr. Alex Layton

Super kind dentist! all of the staff are also really friendly. explains very thoroughly the treatment and makes sure you understand. I am a nervous patient, but I felt at such ease with him! Will return, and refer him to my friends/family.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Layton for my first visit today. He did the most thorough examination I have ever had (and I've seen dozens of dentists) and even showed me pictures of exactly what he saw. He found only minor problems, but still presented me with a number of options for my price range. Everyone was very professional and pleasant and even the insurance billing was easy. I would highly recommend Urban Oasis and Dr. Layton.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been a patient here for 3 years now. I am always impressed with the service, and the girl who cleans my teeth is so kind! Only downside is they are becoming more busy, wish I could keep them a secret!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I made an appointment to see Dr. Layton's associate (my regular dentist), but I was surprised when the dentist arrived in the room it was Dr. Layton (in a mask). He did not introduce himself or explain why he was seeing me in place of my regular dentist. He seemed rushed and was very abrupt with his assistant, which made me uncomfortable. I found him unpleasant to speak with. While working in my mouth he burnt my cheek with a hot dental drill, and when I stopped him and explained the drill was hot, he responded with "oh" rather than any apology. Most surprising was to receive from my insurance company after almost 3 months' delay a notice that Dr. Layton had tried to charge them for a service he did not perform on me, on a date when I was not in his office. His staff maintained the charge was warranted (doubtful) but waved it. I will not use this dentist again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Excellent service! Dr. Layton is awesome because you can immediately tell that he takes great pride in what he does and wants to ensure his work is quality! Definitely recommend urban oasis!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

The thing I like most about Dr.Layton is that he is upfront honest. He tells you want you need done and never tries to push anything you don't need. Its hard to find that in a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Good honest and knowledgeable dentist. His staff is great and very helpful

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr.Layton is a great dentist! He has always been very kind to me, and likes to joke around. I have noticed great improvement to his office with new front end staff. They are very informative and helpful! I have recommended everyone I know to go see him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Layton for a few years now. I just had a crown done by him I am so happy with the result! It did take a long time, but I know it is the best quality of work. He always makes sure his patients are well cared for and I wouldnt go see anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr.Layton is a great dentist. I have had a lot of anxiety about having dental work done due to previous experiences with other dentists. He is knowledgable, experienced and very caring. He made me feel at ease and i am very happy with my dental work. He personally called to follow up with my recovery!! I would certainly recommend him to friends and family. Thank you Dr.Layton and staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014