Ratings for Dr. Dawn Jung-Doddington

great care good quality no pushing of unwanted service overall very good

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

nice dentist. good with kids. doesnt oversell or try to get yiu to agree to work that isnt needed

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have been using Dr Jung for about 10 years. By far she is the best dentist I have ever had. Not only does she do good work, she helped me when my ability to pay was limited and took a chance on me paying her. Her staff is great, she is great, not much more I can say really. Brian B from Coquitlam.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Jung is the best Dentist that I have ever gone to. She has been my Dentist since I moving here from Wpg. in 2003. Very knowledgeable and very current. Very friendly and yes she does like to try and have a conversation with you when your mouth is full of tools, etc. Hand signals work real good!I would recommend Dr. Jung to anyone who needs an excellant Dentist. You won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Been going to Dr. Jung-Doddington for the past year. Excellent, kind dentist with friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and always punctual. I live in Vancouver. The drive to and from Coquitlam is 40minutes, each way. Well worth doing!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

She is the best dentist. We moved away from Coq. and tried a few different dr's. (Which we did not like and had numerous problems with.) We now travel from Kelowna to Coq. to see her and her staff. Her and her team are the best! We were sad to see Karen at reception leave though. Good work guys!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Rip off dentist. Overly but not sincerely friendly. She expect her patients to have a conversation with her while she is pulling their tooth out. I mean, how can you talk when your mouth is wide open and a plier is pulling your tooth.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

She is absolutly great, the only dentist I trust. If I could I would rate her a 6 on here. Every member of the staff is friendly, she is very good at what she does, never causes any pain, quick, oh the list is to long for this box. You cant find a better dentist. Brian

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Combines knowledge with the ability to put the most anxious patient at ease. I couldn't ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Excellent dentist, very meticulous and caring. I'm a known dental coward but have no fear of seeing her. Her office staff are really friendly and helpful too!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007