Ratings for Dr. Timothy Collins

The pain I was in... terrible. He Never Listened. Put me back for a MRI a year!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr.Collins is a fantastic doctor he tell you like it is which is great you leave his office vey satisfied. He is also very thorough .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

He is always so helpful and makes me feel like he actually cares. He goes that extra mile :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I'm 52 years old and dr. Collins is the best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very professional and courteous. He is the first doctor in years that actually seems to care. Doesn't hand out pills like candy and genuinely tried to explore all options before making a decision. Although I don't go in very often he knows some general personal info. Very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

He is a great doctor, he is not accepting anymore new patients, but I really like how thorough he is and very knowledgable about things. He takes you seriously. Sometimes he gives his own opinion which can be kind of irritating but he is a very concerned doctor and takes what you have to say seriously.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I enjoy having doctor Collins as my doctor. He is always willing to fit my needs and I would recommend him to anyone needing a family physician

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

very friendly and thourough doctor. The clinic usualy runs on time and Dr. Collins is great.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Collins is the first doctor I have had who is consistently on time. His manner is direct, businesslike and pleasant. He works quickly, which is likely why he is able to remain on time. It is sometimes difficult to see Dr. Collins on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. T. Collins is a very knowledgeable and empathetic physician. He shows genuine concern for his patients. When I went to see him for an illness he conducted several exams and when he wasn't sure what he was looking at referred me to a specialist. When the specialist reviewed my file he commented that Dr. Collins went "above and beyond" in the tests that he had conducted prior to my referral. Dr. Collins is always willing to discuss any concerns you have. He is also an excellent physician when it comes to dealing with children. My daughter was petrified of doctors up until meeting him. He won her over and now she is happy when she sees him. Thank you Dr. Collins.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010