Ratings for Dr. Timothy Collins

Very professional and courteous. He is the first doctor in years that actually seems to care. Doesn't hand out pills like candy and genuinely tried to explore all options before making a decision. Although I don't go in very often he knows some general personal info. Very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

He is a great doctor, he is not accepting anymore new patients, but I really like how thorough he is and very knowledgable about things. He takes you seriously. Sometimes he gives his own opinion which can be kind of irritating but he is a very concerned doctor and takes what you have to say seriously.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I enjoy having doctor Collins as my doctor. He is always willing to fit my needs and I would recommend him to anyone needing a family physician

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

very friendly and thourough doctor. The clinic usualy runs on time and Dr. Collins is great.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Collins is the first doctor I have had who is consistently on time. His manner is direct, businesslike and pleasant. He works quickly, which is likely why he is able to remain on time. It is sometimes difficult to see Dr. Collins on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. T. Collins is a very knowledgeable and empathetic physician. He shows genuine concern for his patients. When I went to see him for an illness he conducted several exams and when he wasn't sure what he was looking at referred me to a specialist. When the specialist reviewed my file he commented that Dr. Collins went "above and beyond" in the tests that he had conducted prior to my referral. Dr. Collins is always willing to discuss any concerns you have. He is also an excellent physician when it comes to dealing with children. My daughter was petrified of doctors up until meeting him. He won her over and now she is happy when she sees him. Thank you Dr. Collins.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I would like to say that I would recommend Dr. T. Collins to anyone. He is fabulous. Tim Collins knows what he is talking about. You have any problems he is always willing to sit and discuss it with you, and give you many options. Thank- You very much Dr. Collins for taling such great care of my family and friends

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I disagree with all the other ratings.Dr. Collins didn't always listen to my concerns and as a result I went undiagnosed, for several years, with polycystic ovary disease. It wasn't until I saw another doctor that I was diagnosed. Doctors aren't always right and if you don't agree with them get another opinion.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Collins is a profound physician, very knowledgable, professional and has excellant bedside manner. I am a nurse and work with him regularly, as well as see him for my own health care needs. I have always been treated with respect and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

I only saw Dr. Collins once, he was the one that let me know I was pregnant for the first time. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions thouroughly. He even went out of his way to reccomend different things to me (books and other things) I would reccomend him to people. He was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007