Ratings for Dr. Julie N. Sher

Dr. Sher is very knowledgeable, caring, and competent. I have never seen her face-to-face and we always have our sessions via Skype, however I knew going into this that this would be the case because when you fill out the intake forms they inform you of this and you get to choose whether or not this is OK with you I have had absolutely no problems with the office staff or getting refills on my medication. 100% satisfied .

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Sher and her staff and so helpful and kind. They are always welcoming and go above and beyond. I have seen several therapists at Sher Psychiatry and they are very empathetic and helped me through some of my toughest times. This office has literally saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Sher and her staff are always helpful and courteous and go above and beyond for my family and myself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I think dr. sher is a good doctor I have never seen her in person only via Skype in the office. I had blood work done no one ever called me with my results. I also agree that the staff is the worst. They can be unfriendly and very unprofessional. I also am looking for a new doctor because of this.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Incompetent staff, incompetent doctor; she went on medical leave and I have had 3 cancellations with the other psychiatrists in the office, have been without medication for days at a time due to unresponsive staff, and have had nothing but frustration and no relief to my symptoms. Very poor practice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Going into this office is one of the most frustrating things I've ever done. Not only am I not given a diagnosis but I'm also getting medication thrown in my face without an actual reason for why it is being prescribed. When I asked why the medication was being prescribed Dr. Sher dodged the question and tried to tell me I have symptoms I clearly do not have. The therapists are very nice but not helpful at all. Every time I try to explain my symptoms and I how I feel it seems to go right over their heads. I have tried 2 different therapists from this office and both were very nice but offered no real help. These are very nice people but I'm not sure how in the world they can be called therapists or psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

The incompetent staff has caused me to go elsewhere. Horrible customer service, additional fees, and re-fill errors. I would advise searching for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Julie N. Sher's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI