Ratings for Dr. Sander M. Weckstein

I have gone to see Dr. Weckstein for the 15 years of my life. He has helped me over come many problems through all sorts of different treatment. I have been to other doctors in the past that could never do the job like this man. He has a way with children. Always patient, kind, and caring. He has never once pushed a prescription on me and always not only educated my parents on what was in it but he also explained it to me. He is a great doctor and a great man, I hope this helps.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Weckstein is extemely knowledgeable. He prescribed treatment that made a real difference for our daughter. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

doctor is interested in money and not in helping people. Required weekly visits even if not needed and does not stipulate a limited time. It is understandable to do it initially but not long term. Thus, it is obvious to me that this doctor is only interested in money. Previous doctor in other city only required monthly visits. child was depressed but now is stable so no need for weekly visits.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Sander M. Weckstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI