Ratings for Dr. Sander M. Weckstein

We originally contacted Dr. Weckstein's office in December 2018 and scheduled an appointment for September 2019. We were told there were no appointments before Sept. We took it. Later Jeannett called us to ask if we would like to switch to March appointment and we did. I called back in March and ask to reschedule for April since my husband was not there at that time (both parents are supposed to be in the office, since the patient is a minor), he travels a lot. I called once more to ask to reschedule for November since our daughter was totally fine at that time, and I'd rather her have an access to the doctor when seasonal depression starts in the fall. Jeannett immediately canceled our existing appointment, without even letting us know. Later she said she left the message, which she did not, she lied. The bottom line is I never told her I wanted to cancel. I just called to talk to her and ask her if there is any possibility of rescheduling. My husband and I showed up for our appointment, only to be told that all our appointments are canceled (?!?!?!). Jeannett did it all on her own without asking one single question. Later she called to say that Dr. Weckstein is not willing to see us since we canceled three times (?!?!?!!) which we did not. I bet Jeannett did not tell him that cancelation was all her doing. And if he knows about it, then this is one psychiatrist with a massive ego or greed. I am glad it happened, it showed us who these people really are. There are plenty of doctors who treat patients with respect. This office is not the one. Keep looking.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I have gone to see Dr. Weckstein for the 15 years of my life. He has helped me over come many problems through all sorts of different treatment. I have been to other doctors in the past that could never do the job like this man. He has a way with children. Always patient, kind, and caring. He has never once pushed a prescription on me and always not only educated my parents on what was in it but he also explained it to me. He is a great doctor and a great man, I hope this helps.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Weckstein is extemely knowledgeable. He prescribed treatment that made a real difference for our daughter. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

doctor is interested in money and not in helping people. Required weekly visits even if not needed and does not stipulate a limited time. It is understandable to do it initially but not long term. Thus, it is obvious to me that this doctor is only interested in money. Previous doctor in other city only required monthly visits. child was depressed but now is stable so no need for weekly visits.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Sander M. Weckstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare