Ratings for Dr. Frederick G. Hicks

Dr. Hicks has an extremely gentle manner and way of working. He was the first psych doc I've ever had, so I didn't quite know what to exepct. Took some time to develop a working relationship and understanding of him, but now that it's been a couple of years I trust his expertise and would not go to anyone else. He is both intelligent and kind. The appointments are relatively short, but I understand that is the case with most psych. doc. appointments, so it's not because of his manner that the appts. are short. With me, he is conservative in medication dosages, and I like this; he has always been careful to only give me what I need and not more. Also he emphasises my role in the decision-making process re: medication. I highly recommend him to anyone as a professional, knowledgable, competent doctor. Sometimes I have to wait a little while to see him, but other times he is right on time. I prefer not to disclose my insurance company.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Hicks is excellent. Patient and very intelligent. Able to assist and identify issues immediately. Incredibly perceptive. Good bedside manner as well. Belongs in the profession.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

he never sees you on time and when he does it is just 10 mins he acts like he is the one who needs help and his office staff needs to learn some manners

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Frederick G. Hicks's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company