Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Singerman

Dr. Singerman was on duty in the e.r. where my mom was admitted 2 weeks ago. I immediately felt at ease with his calm and caring bedside manner and was astounded to have a doctor who actually took the time to explain exactly what was going on. His shift ended at midnight and because of various complications, my mother didn't survive. Fast forward to 2 weeks later, when I receive a call from Dr. Singerman, (while on duty in the e.r.) extending his condolences and wanting to know if I had any questions or concerns that he could address. Words can't express how touched I was by his kind gesture. Dr. Singerman, you are truly one in a million.Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

So in 2009 I could not resolve a flu that affected my sinuses and lungs. Went to the emergency room a couple of times but nothing seemed to work. At this point I was coughing up blood. I saw Dr. Singerman who prescribed me a nasal steroid spray AND an over-the-counter decongestant to be used together. The combination worked and within 3 days I started feeling better and I recovered completely. Thank you, Dr. Singerman for being innovative and helping me avoid potential serious complications. {In the interest of full disclosure, my family knows Dr. Singerman personally but he seems to really care for ALL his patients)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Singerman goes above and beyond for his patients. He sets a quality care standard, something that all doctors in this province should aspire to. He takes pride in his profession and has his patients best interests at heart. If he could be cloned, our over crowded hospitals and clinics would be a thing of the past and you would be able to have faith in the doctors who you entrust your lives with. Dr. Singerman should be recognized for his outstanding practice and dedication. I am truly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Singerman is a great Dr. They should renovate the Atwater clinic as it is very ugly and has too small a waiting room. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Not afraid to refer to another Md. if he can't diagnose the problem immed. Very goodd personalityR.F.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Exemplary Physician with patience, consideration for the ill, and takes time to truly listen and find appropriate solutions. It is really too bad that he cannot be cloned :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I have two major issues with the Atwater Clinic. First of all, the rest of walk-in clinics in Montreal have physicians just for patients without appointments but this one doesn't. The same physicians see patients with and without appointments. Naturally, the patients with appointments have priority. Had I known this in advance, I would not have come here. However, it was next to impossible to get more than a couple of words out of the secretaries. The secretaries become quite irrate due to the patient backlog. Secondly, there is a lack of patient confidentiality. I have seen patients flip through patient charts in the slots on the physicians' doors to see if they were next in line. I myself was left in an office with patient charts strewn over the physician's desk. I also was able to hear the conversations between one particular physician and his patients. However, Dr. Singerman served me well.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Every doctor should be like him. I am very picky about doctors and there is nothing I can say except he is just excellent and also a very nice person.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

I agree with all the comments here, he is a terrific doctor that takes time to listen, very professional and knowledgeable. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doctor. Highly recommandable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010