Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Singerman

A very knowledgable doctor and special human being. He has a great way of analyzing your symptoms and explaining everything so one understands. He is the best !

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

bon docteur attentif mais il semble peu préoccupé par l'horaire… du coup on peu attendre 2 heures de plus que l'heure prévue. dommage .

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

There should be more doctors like Singerman my family and I are blessed to have him as our family doctor !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Singerman was on duty in the e.r. where my mom was admitted 2 weeks ago. I immediately felt at ease with his calm and caring bedside manner and was astounded to have a doctor who actually took the time to explain exactly what was going on. His shift ended at midnight and because of various complications, my mother didn't survive. Fast forward to 2 weeks later, when I receive a call from Dr. Singerman, (while on duty in the e.r.) extending his condolences and wanting to know if I had any questions or concerns that he could address. Words can't express how touched I was by his kind gesture. Dr. Singerman, you are truly one in a million.Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

So in 2009 I could not resolve a flu that affected my sinuses and lungs. Went to the emergency room a couple of times but nothing seemed to work. At this point I was coughing up blood. I saw Dr. Singerman who prescribed me a nasal steroid spray AND an over-the-counter decongestant to be used together. The combination worked and within 3 days I started feeling better and I recovered completely. Thank you, Dr. Singerman for being innovative and helping me avoid potential serious complications. {In the interest of full disclosure, my family knows Dr. Singerman personally but he seems to really care for ALL his patients)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Singerman goes above and beyond for his patients. He sets a quality care standard, something that all doctors in this province should aspire to. He takes pride in his profession and has his patients best interests at heart. If he could be cloned, our over crowded hospitals and clinics would be a thing of the past and you would be able to have faith in the doctors who you entrust your lives with. Dr. Singerman should be recognized for his outstanding practice and dedication. I am truly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Singerman is a great Dr. They should renovate the Atwater clinic as it is very ugly and has too small a waiting room. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Not afraid to refer to another Md. if he can't diagnose the problem immed. Very goodd personalityR.F.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Exemplary Physician with patience, consideration for the ill, and takes time to truly listen and find appropriate solutions. It is really too bad that he cannot be cloned :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010