Ratings for Dr. Shardul Mehta

Dr. Mehta provides informative explanations of options and advice you can trust. Their recent office renovations look fantastic. Dr. Mehta has a great team at Bayshore Dental.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I want to talk about this dentist. The first word that comes to mind is Trust. He does what is necessary, nothing more, nothing less. Competance: Clearly knows what he is doing. I haven't had major work done, but what he has done was done right. Staff: Must be a great place to work, they are always upbeat and treat me well. Mostly the staff are sincerely helpful. Punctual: I almost never have to wait. My only beef is they are a little pricey, but comparable to others and I'll take the kind of service and performance any day that makes you feel like you are being treated like family. Congratulations to you and your entire team for doing things absolutely right. 5,5,5,5 rating is fully deserved.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

great dentist....very cordial...excellent skills and always saids hi when you enter the practice...would never think of changing dentists, I recommend him to everyone that I work with at the local college as well

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Excellent dentist! Kind, caring, friendly. Great with kids. Treatments have been consistently good for all members of the family. Office is well run and efficient. If you are looking for a dentist in the Midland area consider Dr. Mehta.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Very helpful and polite. Always remembers my name even if I am in the office with my children. I have seen him out doing other things and he is always polite and friendly. Is great with my children and offers great advice and always seem to have the time to see us.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Excellent dentist. Friendly and great with kids.Very well run and organized practice. Timely.Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

He is the best dentist around.....very friendly and his practice has very excellent hygenists. He also knows when to send you off to a oral specialist if need be and he doesn't cause a lot of pain like some dentists I have had in the past

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Shardul Mehta's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.