Ratings for Dr. Beverly F. Gilder

She is a wonderful dr who truly loves her profession and her patients!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Had to have an MR I which my insurance co. denied, l asked what to do, they said they would take care of it. It is now 3 mo.later and I have not heard a word.Dr . Gilder is very rude, and made me feel like I was a moron.She did not seem very interested in me or my problem.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Very unhappy with the unprofessionalism of the staff, poor and scattered communication, rudeness, incompetence and dishonesty. The doctor did not seem interested in my case at all. She could not be bothered with follow up of my problem. Very unhappy. Will not return.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I'm on disability for severe migraines. I chose Dr Gilder before I moved to Denver for college at DU. I chose her because she's a self proclaimed "migraine specialist". She was rude and late to every appointment for nearly 9 months of visiting her. Kristi is just as rude and snippy. Dr Gilder told me on numerous occasions that "nobody feels my pain" "that I've delt with the pain for this many years I can handle the rest of my life in pain". When I wanted to have a baby she told me that I have to choose between treatment and mother hood then a different occasion told me I had to choose between school and mother hood. She told me that if I stopped seeing her that she would make sure I never got care again. She told me the first 5 minutes i met her that she had no interest in seeing me as a patient. I would NEVER recomment this lady to ANYONE!!! She's a terrible doctor and she doesnt have a clue about alternitive medicines or things I could do to alleviate my pain at home I was ginnea pig

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Gilder for two years. She is a good listener and is up to date on new treatments. My level of care here has been outstanding compared to the others I have seen. Her staff has also gone out of her way to help. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Gilder is a great doctor! I found her willing to spend time with me to answer all questions but when I needed to have a follow up, that was hard to do. Kristi, the receptionist, is so rude, condescending, and snippy that I am researching finding a new doctor. When asked to leave the Dr. a message, she acted as if I was putting her out. Thought she would have quit years ago. She is obviously not a happy person.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

When I stepped into the office, fully prepared with completed paperwork, there was no one there. I waited a few minutes for the receptionist (Kristi) to appear. Dr Gilder appeared a half hour after my appointment time. Seemed like she was having a bad day with possible family issues (her children?), but I did not receive any explanations or apologies from the Doctor. Kristi was kind and courteous. Dr Gilder was abrupt and rude. In fact, she stood up and left without a word about halfway through the exam and returned a few minutes later. Interrupted me during the appt and did not give me time to ask questions. She seems very knowledgeable, but I'm looking for a new neurologist who is courteous with better bedside manner and she is not it.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I love Dr. Gilder and her office staff. Dr. Gilder takes great care of us. My husband suffers from horrible migraines and I have issues from a spider bite. I never feel like my questions are stupid. I have seen a couple neurologist and Dr. Gilder has been the best. She is a very smart Dr.! I have never had a problem with her staff actually quite the opposite, Kristi is lovely. The wait, of course there is a wait, but I think about how much care I get and realize there is someone else is need.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Gilder is very knowledgeable. She was the third neurologist I had seen in 4 years and was the first who was able to put me on meds that helped. However, the wait time to see her is awful! Every time I have gone in to see her I have had to wait 30 min-1 hr after my scheduled appointment time. Her secretary is nasty. She is condescending, rude, and just nasty. She has made me cry on more than one occasion. Also, if you leave a message for Dr. Gilder in an emergency it takes anywhere from 10 hours to days to hear from her. Her secretary on the other hand never calls you back. This has been a very upsetting experience that a doctor could know so much about her field, but everything else about the practice is awful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Ahh...relief that a neurologist is listening and really hearing my issues. Dr Gilder is very easy to talk with and gave me as much time as I needed to discuss my illness and formulate a plan of action. Very happy with this doctor. Her receptionist couldn't have been nicer.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Beverly F. Gilder's Credentials

Dr. Gilder was raised in Mississippi where she earned her medical degree. Prior to medical school she attended Mississippi College, majoring in biology. She attended University of Mississippi for Medical School and her Neurology residence, with fellowship training in Neuromuscular Diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Prior to joining Blue Sky Neurology she worked in private practice in Colorado as a general neurologist with an emphasis in migraines and Multiple Sclerosis. Outside the office Dr. Gilder enjoys spending time in with her husband and children and a menagerie of animals.

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal