Ratings for Dr. Kamaleddin Tumi

I have had Dr.Tumi do two surgery’s on me and his work is 100%!! I am very pleased with my procedures that were done ! He is a very well mannered doctor, answers all questions a patient asks him about their procedure, takes his time with every patient and he knows his work well! He is one of the best doctors I can say.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I had the unfortunate experience of having Dr Tumi when I had surgery on two of my fingers. They had been broken and did not heal properly. While heading into the or the nurse came running after us because he had put the right hand instead of the left hand on the o r consent form. Come time to have the stitches removed, he stood across the room while the nurse was tending to my fingers. He obviously was mad and rude towards me and made the comment *they'll never be the same*. As he was about to walk out of the room I asked him for a copy of the surgical report. He snapped at me *why*, I politely said *I always get a copy of my surgery reports* . His demeanor and reply shocked me and the whole room went silent. When I followed up with my GP I was promply given a copy. To my surprise he had wrote multiple lies regarding prior surgeries that I never even had. It seemed to me he wanted to blame someone else for something that never even happened. Well I'm facing another visit with a PS and I refuse to see him again under any circumstance. Even if it means I have to wait 10 months to see another Dr. I you don't believe me try asking for a copy of your surgery report.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I have had two procedures with Dr. Tumi; a necklift and and breast reduction. I am very pleased with the results of both procedures. Dr. Tumi has a wonderful manner, taking time to explain all the steps involved. I will continue to use his services in the future.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I am a physician in Barrie - when I damaged my thumb making it impossible to work, play tennis or piano, I immediately sought the care of Dr. Tumi. His surgical technique was advanced and extremely effective - within 3 months, I was back to work and doing everything that I love. I recommend him highly. As a physician, I have also sent people to him for eyelids and facial work. His rates are fair - he does not exploit his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

When I first meet Dr Tumi he was very profession and knowledgable, I had faith in his ability to perform upper eye lid surgery, and he did not disappoint. The surgery went well and after 4 months u can not notice I ever had surgery. I am so pleased with his work I have recommended him to my friends!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Would not recommend Dr Tumi at all; perhaps he has reduced rates as mentioned here for a reason? Lacks in punctuality and mannerisms, more specifically his professionalism is questionable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Few months ago I came to see Dr. Tumi for a BA consultation. From the first moment I knew he will be the one doctor I could trust with my expectations. He listened carefully to what my needs are and respected my decisions. He met all my expectations. My surgery was on February 1 and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Tumi is kind,compassionate,funny and very comforting to be around. His office stuff is great always happy to answer any questions. Also his OR stuff was fabulous they made me feel really comfortable even tho I was super nervous before surgery. I would recommend dr. Tumi to anyone! Great surgeon and very talented.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Tumi performed my upper bleph and neck tightening, together. His price was MUCH lower than the guy just up the road. From the very first appointment, he instilled me with confidence, answered all questions professionally, and showed compassion and empathy. I am ecstatic with my results (he's pretty pleased, too) and look forward to my follow-up visits with him, because he's not just a great cosmetic surgeon - he's also a decent human being. The entire experience has been a pleasure, and that includes the friendly, helpful and caring office staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Tumi. Dr. Tumi treated me poorly, insulted me, and I felt like my body was not respected. Said he "felt sorry for people like me". The First thing he said to me was "strip and stand on that platform, show me what i need to work with" Very condescending, The words he used were judgemental, sexist, and abusive. His staff was very nice, however, I felt like he was very inappropriate in his actions and words. I was traumatized for a few month after the appointment. Dr. Tumi is not sensitive to how someone may feel naked in front of a stranger. He admitted that my surgery was complicated and costly and in his opinion would not be covered, however, another local surgeon felt that it would be an easy fix, and very much covered. I didn't report him right away, because i was in shock, traumatized and took time to get over it emotionally.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Tumi if you have a WSIB claim for an RSI, he wants noting to do with WSIB, does nt fill out the proper paperwork at all and does not order tests, X-rays, MRI's etc for the medical back up for WSIB. He rushed me and kicked me out. Waited 6 months for a 2 minute appointment where the only recommendation he would give me was to seek physiotherapy from his Physiotherapy Clinic that is attached to his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017