Ratings for Dr. Kamaleddin Tumi

Dr. Tumi performed my upper bleph and neck tightening, together. His price was MUCH lower than the guy just up the road. From the very first appointment, he instilled me with confidence, answered all questions professionally, and showed compassion and empathy. I am ecstatic with my results (he's pretty pleased, too) and look forward to my follow-up visits with him, because he's not just a great cosmetic surgeon - he's also a decent human being. The entire experience has been a pleasure, and that includes the friendly, helpful and caring office staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Tumi. Dr. Tumi treated me poorly, insulted me, and I felt like my body was not respected. Said he "felt sorry for people like me". The First thing he said to me was "strip and stand on that platform, show me what i need to work with" Very condescending, The words he used were judgemental, sexist, and abusive. His staff was very nice, however, I felt like he was very inappropriate in his actions and words. I was traumatized for a few month after the appointment. Dr. Tumi is not sensitive to how someone may feel naked in front of a stranger. He admitted that my surgery was complicated and costly and in his opinion would not be covered, however, another local surgeon felt that it would be an easy fix, and very much covered. I didn't report him right away, because i was in shock, traumatized and took time to get over it emotionally.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Tumi if you have a WSIB claim for an RSI, he wants noting to do with WSIB, does nt fill out the proper paperwork at all and does not order tests, X-rays, MRI's etc for the medical back up for WSIB. He rushed me and kicked me out. Waited 6 months for a 2 minute appointment where the only recommendation he would give me was to seek physiotherapy from his Physiotherapy Clinic that is attached to his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Was seen by doctor tumi and told i need surgery but still waiting on a date.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Husband was originally seen by dr. Tumi but denied any interaction with him after the wound he was to fix was absest and next to his bone. He wouldnt help or return calls to arrange emergency surgery before the infection spread up into his knee and needed crutches.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Well I had my first consultation with Dr Tumi today. I was going to go see another surgeon in Newmarket but felt so at ease with Dr. Tumi I do not have to look further. I had an hour consultation for several procedures I wish to have done over the next 2 years. I have booked my upper eyelid surgery for the end of June 2016...I will post before and after photos on real self closer to the surgery date. I did have another consultation with another board certified plastic surgeon in Barrie but have decided to go with doctor Tumi as he did a more thorough examination of my eyes and his price was also lower....bonus! Dr Tumi is warm, humble and put me at ease immediately......

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

When I first met Dr. Tumi he exemplified the qualities of a kind and considerate man. I explained what my issue was and he assured me he would DO HIS BEST to correct the situation. His staff were very polite and caring. During my procedure and follow-up he and his staff still exemplified a caring and compassionate attitude. I was very pleased how I was treated before, during and after the procedure. The surgical procedure has improved my quality of life as well as my ability to help and care for others. I commend Dr. Tumi and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I had a breast reduction in December 2014. Now, 5 1/2 months later, I wish I had done it 10 years ago. Dr. Tumi was wonderful. He is a skilled surgeon with excellent people skills. His staff are well-trained and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Tumi as a surgeon - as a matter of fact, I already have! This surgery has vastly improved my life and my self-confidence. No more hiding under oversized clothing!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I had a breast reduction done.3 weeks ago and I.would.not.go.anywhere.else. from the omen. I.walked into the office the staff was very professional. Dr. Tumi when I met.with must have sensed.my nervousness and was able to put me at ease he has great humor. The day of surgery I must say from the second I walked into.the hospital until.i.walked out experience was great and when I went for 2 week check up.i hadn't called to ask questions in instead waited.dr. Tumi was upset with me said he would rather.be bugged with questions than a patient sit at home wondering. I highly recommend dr. Tumi II going to. Him for tt

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had a TT by Dr. Tumi. Lovely office. Even though the staff seem to be new they are very kind and are trying their best. I'm not sure of the reviews that say Tumi is rough around the edges although he does have a sense of humour that could perhaps muddle people. I thought he was spectacular. Dr. Tumi didn't have a lot of time between my surgery and the next one but he sure didn't rush me through any questions when he came to see me at the recovery area. The follow-up visits don't cost anything and I've had several and unlike some of the reviews suggested, Dr. Tumi does not make you feel like you're not making him any money so he has not time for you. I'm SUPER impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Tumi. Definitely you can trust him from my perspective. Dr. Tumi is better than OK. In fact, I won't leave my e-mail here but if you want to leave yours,I will personally connect with you with my before and after shots so you can see for yourself. Surgery done at RVH. VERY IMPRESSED!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014