Ratings for Dr. Ricardo De La Riva

I had this Doctor when he first came to Sudbury.He is very hard to understand,He has trouble speaking English.A long long time ago my wife was pregnant and she started to bleed.We went to ST.Joseph hospital to the emergency and Dr. De Lariva had a look at her and told us that it was nothing to worry about so he told us to go home and told my wife to have a good rest and everything should be allright.We went home and she had a rough night and in the morning she had a miscarriage and I had to take her to the hospital and she had a a great specialist who took her in a room and really took good care of her and gave her a surgery and a clean up and she stayed in the hospital for a few days.Then we quit going to De Lariva and we changed Doctors.The new Doctor that took care of us was a terrific Doctor and a very nice gentleman compared to DE Lariva.I have nothing nice to say about De lariva.I have no respect for him.at all.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

If any Family Physician deserve to be recognized for devotion, care and passion for his patients he certainly would be #1 on our list. Let me give you a bit of history about this great and devoted man (as well as his wife) He delivered both of our children, if anyone of us were ill he always had an open door for us or if needed, without hesitation would refer us to a specialist if he had concerns about our illness. How many MD's do we have today that would take the time give a phone call to their patients home, while at their camp on a weekend or from their home after office hours to find out how their patients are feeling? This man did it and still do. This is the devotion this man has towards his patients and his practice... He could of have retired a long time ago and now suffering himself from severe back and neck pain he still cares to much for his patients to take a much deserved rest. I will also say, Dr. De La Riva is not only a Family Physician but its like having a Physician in our family. Thank you Dr.& Mrs. De La Riva

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

This doctor cares about his clients. He spends every am at the hospital visiting his clients and seeing if any of his clients came in overnight. He helps you any way he cans; as well as his wife who is secretary in his office. Both are very kind.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007