Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Macy

Dr. Macy is very thorough and attentive. He is friendly and a very good listener. He shows concern and maintains very good records of my health history. I would recommend him to others because I trust him and his abilities.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Macy diagnosed a medical condition I've had my entire life (36 years) that no other doctor--including specialists--have caught. I appreciate his promptness, humor, and willingness to listen. He treats me with respect and it's clear we are partners in my health--he does not act like he knows everything because he went to medical school; instead, he takes my concerns and suggestions seriously. I also get my test results very quickly by phone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

In my 43 years this is the best doctor I've ever visited by far. Most of my relatives have switched from their doctor to him. Extremely thorough & has caught problems that specialists have missed. Absolutely amazing!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Doesn't take time to discuss problems a patient is having. Rushes in and out of exam room spending maybe 10 minutes with the patient if they are lucky !!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

very crude and hillbilly like did not try to help me

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Joel Macy has always been good to all of us. All 5 of us see him. He has been my childrens doctor since they are born. He is always on time.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Joel D. Macy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup