Ratings for Dr. Paul Wexler

I have been seeing Dr. Wexler for the better part of 20 years (except when I lived out of state). He has the most pleasant and gentle bedside manner and always communicates what he is about to do before he does it and what the patient might expect to experience. He is receptive and responsive to questions and never condescending (even when I was smoking).

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Best gynocologist I have ever found. I have been going to him for about 15 years.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I had an appointment with Dr. Wexler, but it was his daughter who did my ultrasound. I do not know if she was having a bad day, but I will never go back. She was incredibly rude to me and to my husband to the point that we stopped asking questions. For new and excited parents-to-be, she certainly put a damper on our enthusiasm. I will not go back, nor would I recommend this office to anyone. When I asked about a genetic question I had, she told me I would have to make another appointment to have my question answered. I couldn't believe how unhelpful and how rude she was.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

very well mannered, and very knowledgable about genetic testing . he was very kind.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

Dr. Paul Wexler's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1965)