Ratings for Dr. Silky Bagga

She was the worst doctor I've ever been to. During an internal exam she was twisting the specula around inside me claiming she was trying to get it positioned correctly. She ignored my complaints that she was hurting me amongst other things. Her ability to diagnose my issues correctly was questionable at best.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

i love dr. silky bagga she helped me alot i would recomend her to everyone she is so nice and polite i love her

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I agree with you all, she is not very knowledgable, i asked her a couple of times to explain what was wrong with me and she was unable to find out.She send me to a specialist who was as bad as her, he actually asked me whether if i googled on the internet what was wrong with me...honestly if i could google and diagnose my self then why would i need a doc?? its been two years now i dont have a family doc but would never ever go to her..i actually hated going to her

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

She does not know she is doing, my wife has a medical condition that she should have been able to pick up from her blood work and did not. Our new doctor was able to determine in right away. Also Dr. Bagga didn't inform her patients that she moved, and we had to find a new doctor right away.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

I've been there about 3 times...getting there at least 1/2 hour before my appointment and she's never been on time. I end up waiting an additional hour or more! It's ridiculous. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007