Ratings for Dr. Charlotte A. Reback

Everyone at the clinic showed great care for my problem. Everything was explained well.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Great experience, great clinic. From the minute you walk in you know that you are welcome. Kept us up to date about wait times. Didn't feel rushed even though the clinic was busy. Happy that we have such a place to seek care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Sought treatment for a clear cut case of the flu. My roommate was just getting over the flu when I cam down with the same symptoms. The doctor refused to give me tamiflu because I did not have a fever. I had been taking Ibuprofen all day to keep my fever down, but had cough, vomiting and all other symptoms. I sought treatment within the 48 hour time frame. Noticed the sign in the office gave a list of flu symptoms with an * by fever stating that not all patients have a fever. Very disappointed in the care. Standard of care not what I would expect.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Charlotte A. Reback's Credentials

• Univ Van Amsterdam, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med