Ratings for Dr. M.L. Baxter

amazing doctor i find her to be easy to talk to, she is kind and very compassionate

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I know this review will go against the grain, but I am thoroughly unimpressed with this doctor. My daughter was referred to her for acne, and she barely even looked at her. She prescribed a medication, and when I went to have the prescription filled, the pharmacist called her to question if it was appropriate. She was told it was. My daughter used it according to the doctors instructions, and she ended up with a very painful bleeding rash on her face. I ended up taking her to the ER, and when the doctor saw her, her treated her and was completely unimpressed that a dermatologist had given her the medication, as it has burned her skin. He recommended we throw it away and report what had happened o our pharmacist, which we did. It turns out that she had prescribed the strongest type of this medicated lotion and told her to leave it on all night, which should never happen.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Baxter for years. She is an absolute gem, with an excellent bedside manner. She is extremely knowledgeable, doesn't rush you and always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you have.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Been seeing her for over a year now and I love her and her work

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

DR.Baxter, is an excellent Doctor.She is very knowledgeable, and very personable.I have been going to her for many years and she always provides me with excellent care.I have seen other dermatologists in the past but Dr Baxter is the only one I see now as she is an expert in her field in my opinion.I feel Dr Baxter is very competent and would trust her with my life.You would not be disappointed with her I assure you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I found her to be compassionate, knowledgable, and efficient. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Baxter on and off in Dartmouth for about three years and I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with her. She's been extremely helpful with various conditions that have arisen, some of which could have been quite embarrassing if she had not treated me correctly and promptly. She is kind and personable, but is also knowledgeable and very competent in her field. Never going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Baxter is the best Dermatologist I've seen - and I've been to quite a few over the years. She's knowledgeable and compassionate - takes time to listen to my concerns and offers resolutions to them. She's helped cure a condition that I've been struggling with for over 20 years. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Baxter - her staff is very friendly and accomodating as well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr Baxter is quite friendly. Her staff are also nice people.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

When you first go in she is very accomadating, very efficent! She said I was contagious and had to take 2 weeks off work, then I still had the same issues but some how I was no longer contagious. Then when she had no idea what was wrong with me, she decided I had the problem and I was a self mutalator!!!This after I traveled up to 3 times a week at 120km each way. I work with children and was(am) having out breaks on my hands, and being asked a million questions by children just isn't my thing!!If I was mutalating myself I wouldnt of bothered to go see her!!My advice to anyone considering her as your dermatologist, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!However her staff was nice as could be and deserve a pat on the back for working with the likes of her!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010