Ratings for Dr. Michael Butler

When I was younger he spent more time with patients and seem to care more I was eleven now I am 29. He still did not document well he left out the test he performed on my chart notes so now new doctors think that I may not have asthma they think he guessed my disorder, he some things down I never said and made me sound like a Hypocondrac. He did always send me to other doctors for specalist but they were usually had bad refured doctors that did not do a very thorough job trying to find out what was wrong with me. My bills ran up really high and with no diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I had a lump on my right brest and called for an apt. i got one but could not be seen for 2 1/2 mounts. it turn out to be stage 2 cancer, I lost my brest and had to do 12 weeks of Kimo. It should not take that long to be seen. Thanks alot Doc. now I have no brest, when you could have saved it.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Michael Butler's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA