Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Bangs

Feel fortunate to have found this M.D. in this small community of mediocre medical care. She takes her time, communicates well, is respectful seems very up-to-date with medical knowledge. I feel safe in her care, something I have not felt from any other medical specialist in this community. Highly recommend her. Her staff is also kind, respectful & efficient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I really like Dr. Bangs A lot, She actually sits with you and talks, and listens to whats going on. :) In my experience of finding a doctor ( I don't like to look for a Dr, also not a biggest fan of Doctors either. ) I'm picky. I would always find something wrong with that doctors that i use to go to, so i wouldn't have to go. haha. With Doctor Bangs its not like that at all. She is sweet, kinds, listens, and works with YOU! Along with great bedside manner. Theses are all great and heard to find traces in a doc. ") So another words, 100% all the way across. I recommend her. My best friend and husband goes to her too ")

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Margaret E. Bangs's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)