Ratings for Dr. Martina Koller

Very unprofessional. Very poor clinical skills. After 12 years of diagnosis, she tried to mislead me into believing that my immune disease exists because I refuse to see a therapist (never mind the 30 years of previous therapy I've had and never mind that the top doc in Seattle for Rheumatology believes that the pain produced by my swollen, extremely painful joints exists). Dr. Koller had me begin seeing her weekly uder the guise of talking about how to better handle sleep and pain. When the 'sessions' turned into something else, I immediately left her practice. Upon my leaving, Dr. Koller admitted to me that she had decided to do therapy with me until I "trusted" someone else and then she intended to "hand me over to a trained therapist." Having stated to her that I absolutely did not wish to pursue therapy, I was furious that she had lied to me and wasted my time. My experience is that this doctor should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Martina Koller's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1987)