Ratings for Dr. Darin P. Eckert

Dr. Eckert has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have always found him to be very caring and thorough in his care. He has worked with a team of doctors to manage several significant chronic health issues for me. I have found the ease of scheduling an appointment with him very timely. Dr. Eckert has a very complete understanding of my family health history and ensures that I have all necessary tests and procedures to maintain an accurate and complete medical history of me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Went to the dr for hormonal imbalance and foot pain. He refered me to a podiatrist. Sent me to the lab for blood, the phlebotimist was cold hearted and stabbed my arm repeatidly. Went back for my follow up appt 2 weeks later and he told me I was going through menopause...duh! Now he is sending me to an endocrinologist. Passing the buck again. He is supposed to be a general Dr and shouldn't be sending me somewhere else.. I think I'm going to find a new Dr. Someone who knows what to do and doesn't send me to see someone else. What am I paying him for? A referral?? He has never really done a physical for me, my dad died of colon cancer and my Dr is so caring that he never even asked me about it or asked me when my last colonoscopy was. And my family history was on my chart! I don't think he will ever see my name on his schedule again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Darin P. Eckert's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amerihealth