Ratings for Dr. Sabeeha S. Bedi

Dr. Bedi is an excellent DR. I had an unusual condition and I went to see her and with her figuring out my condition, I am living a much better life. She now sees my baby girl too. She seems to really care about her job.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I recently had a health scare. I was upset about it. See gave me a prescription for an antidepressant and told me it had no side effects. First off I have not ever been diagnosed as clinically depressed, and she is not a psychiatrist, her only evaluation was based on my emotional state at the time. Which is ridiculous. Secondly, antidepressants would not have helped the true cause of the problem I was having, it may have made things worse and got me hooked on a scary drug. Thirdly, there are horrible side effects reported with the drug she gave me. So using my better judgment I threw the prescription away. I saw another doctor, who listened to me. I now feel better. I am never going to see Dr. Bedi again. This proved to me that she has poor judgment and/or was trying to make money from the pharmaceutical companies. Putting my well being at risk. It’s unfortunate that we can’t trust our own doctors.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr.Bedi was very helpful. My daughter saw her for a 2nd opinion. She did refer her to another endocrinologist but she acknowledged my daughter's symptoms along with her previous tests results, something her 1st dr. has failed to do. She was prompt, polite and listened actively and gave us more options than the 1st doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

poor bedside manner, insensitive, uncaring, rushing, hard to understand.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Sabeeha S. Bedi's Credentials

• Indira Gandhi Med Coll, Himachal Pradesh Univ, Shimla, Hp, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI