Ratings for Dr. Roger Dacre

He’s dreadful. Enormous ego which can not be supported by medical knowledge. Tantrums are typical. Unprofessional in every way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Unless you want a bad experience with an GP, don't go anywhere near this guy. He will not treat you with any respect. He is curt, unhelpful, and dismissive. Zero compassion. Horrible manner.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been a patient of his for OVER 28 years. I find now that he has become lazy in his practise, only caring about making money off of prescriptions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Knowledgeable, friendly with impressive referral network and polite and efficient staff. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

First of all, don't understand the complaints about temper tantrums, nastiness etc. I have seen Dr Dacre for over a decade, and he has been nothing but kind, patient and thorough, no matter how big or small the ailment. I rarely have to wait to see him. His referral network of specialists is simply unbeatable. One referral to a psychiatrist ended up literally saving my life and turning around my personal and professional fortunes. I will say that Dr Dacre's staff can be short sometimes, but otherwise, I've never had a negative experience.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

poor bedside manner.. Does not listen to you or discuss your health problems.. if you do not take his advice starts to scream at you.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Dacre as our G.P. for a few years now. He likes to focus on the problems one at a time. If you have multiple issues, he'll most likely take time to examine them, and treat them in order. He has amazing referral doctors. I usually don't have to wait much for my appointment (max 15 mins). He doesn't rush you when you finally see him, and listens to your concerns, and takes note of it. His staff is ok, they are not "friendly" or "rude".

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Dacre is by far the nicest and most helpful doctor I have seen in Canada so far. He takes his time with each patient, he listens, he is interested in your needs and a fantastic person. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Dacre to everybody who is looking for a competent, friendly and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Been our family doctor for 10yrs. Always great service never wait long. We have recommended him to several people look

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He's been my doc for over 20 years. Honestly, he has poor bedside manner, is not detail oriented, and will throw a tantrum if you question his diagnosis or advice. On the up side, he gives excellent specialist referrals. He has not updated his medical knowledge since he graduated from Med School 40 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017