You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roger Dacre

Long time patient. Dr Dacre screwed up my CPP disability claim even though he said he would support me filing. Not impressed with his staff either. They talk about you in their language I assure you. 6 yes too long. Looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

He told me that I was only able to come in and see him for one ailment at a time. If I had any follow-up questions about another ailment I was to make another appointment. Talk about churning his patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr DACRE is very highly-respected by a battery of specialists in the GTA. I have had a Surgeon and a Radiologist (from different hospital!) sing the praises of his patient profiles. I enjoy all the benefits of exemplary medical care from his office. A terrific GP!

Submitted October 4, 2015

He was recommended by my gp who was retiring. What a mistake. He was rude and shouted at me in front of other patients telling me he was" the boss" and I must not query him about a test I thought was necessary. I left him in a flash. He should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Was referred to him 10 years ago- he took a few weeks to see me as he had to prepare my file-as it turned out he transferred my file to his computer- Dr. Dacre lost his temper with me. (At the time I was short of cash to get one of his prescriptions filled). He told me to find another physician which I did. At my request, he sent me my medical records. Unfortunately the records were the ones which he transferred to his computer. He made so many mistakes when he transferred them. Note: he did not scan the old records to his computer. The original records included letters written by specialist i had previously seen. When I asked for the original records back his staff told me they were no longer available-the only records left were the ones Dr. Dacre imputed on his computer. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Maybe the only way for this doctor to improve his ways is for him to lose the majority of his patients to other healthcare providers.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dacre for 15 years and have consistently found him to be thoughtful, helpful and wise. Annual checkups and the occasional meeting to deal with temporary problems were all professional, thorough and friendly. I am now 67 and within the last few years he flagged a prostate problem (it comes with age and maleness!), kept abreast of the situation and recommended me to the appropriate specialist when the need arose; an operation last year and now all is good. A site like this, because of the anonyminity afforded posters, encourages those miserable malcontents known as trolls. I unhesitatingly give Dr Dacre and his very professional staff a five star rating.

Submitted July 15, 2015

He was a kind, thoughtful, articulate, intelligent and useful GP before he became self-absorbed with Conservative (capital "C" intended) politics, inappropriately judgmental advice and comments about lifestyle, Mac computers and his personal medical causes: asthma, depression and obesity. In the process, he lost interest and became out of touch with the real world and - sadly - a part of his loyal and tolerant clientele. Over the years, I witnessed his heartbreaking transformation into an abusive megalomaniac who fancied counseling and opining over issues that were not relevant to the consultations. To his detriment he attached his medical practice to another marginal and judgmental control freak - a harsh, rude and despicable doctor with zero personality. Opposed to the elected government regime, the crafty and opportunistic duo have perfected a scheme to bill OHIP and insurance providers for services and medications that, in my opinion, are unsolicited and not required. I am so grateful to have found a new doctor who is engaged to the practice of medicine and his patients!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He loves to prescribe medicine for everything, without any advice or knowledge on natural ways to alleviate a medical issue (e.g. diet, exercise, etc...). He once told me I was wasting his "f**king time" by not buying the experimental meds he prescribed me, which had severe side-effects. I wonder how many free lunches he gets from pharm-reps to push their products through him to his patients. A lot of these reviews are accurate and I'd like to add he's a bit self-absorbed too. I'm currently looking for a different doctor as Dr. Dacre was recommended by my old family physician when he retired. If you love getting prescriptions and gulping down pills, regardless of side-effects/warnings; this is your doc.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Roger Dacre's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Long time patient. Dr Dacre screwed up my CPP disability claim even though he said he would support me filing. Not impressed with his staff either. They talk..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He told me that I was only able to come in and see him for one ailment at a time. If I had any follow-up questions about another ailment I was to make another ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr DACRE is very highly-respected by a battery of specialists in the GTA. I have had a Surgeon and a Radiologist (from different hospital!) sing the praises of..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He was recommended by my gp who was retiring. What a mistake. He was rude and shouted at me in front of other patients telling me he was" the boss" and I must n..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to him 10 years ago- he took a few weeks to see me as he had to prepare my file-as it turned out he transferred my file to his computer- Dr. Dacre ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Dacre for 15 years and have consistently found him to be thoughtful, helpful and wise. Annual checkups and the occasional meeting t..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He was a kind, thoughtful, articulate, intelligent and useful GP before he became self-absorbed with Conservative (capital "C" intended) politics, inappropriate..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This is an abusive doctor prone to temper tantrums, save yourself the heart-ache and avoid this doctor"

June 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4T 3A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1366 Yonge Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14169247799".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Do not waste your time with this doctor. Please, if he's been abusive with you, report him. The sooner his license is taken away the better."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He loves to prescribe medicine for everything, without any advice or knowledge on natural ways to alleviate a medical issue (e.g. diet, exercise, etc...). He on..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Most other comments are accurate. He is arrogant and not approachable. Doesn't really seem to like his job at all. "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm sure that if you get past his horrible bed side manner, he may be a good family physician, but it is hard to tell. He may also have cared at one point in t..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I haven't dealt with any of the rudeness spoken of in other comments. However, I am a university student with ADHD and have been prescribed adderall xr for many..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "At first I found this doctor rude and not helpful. I had to bring my spouse with me and the doctor smarten up as I have a witness. But his help and lack of know..."

October 2, 2014