Ratings for Dr. Roger Dacre

Dr. Dacre is by far the nicest and most helpful doctor I have seen in Canada so far. He takes his time with each patient, he listens, he is interested in your needs and a fantastic person. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Dacre to everybody who is looking for a competent, friendly and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He is not human and he doesn't care about patients he is always yelling at his staff or patients Very limited knowledge and never listens to what patients talking

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Been our family doctor for 10yrs. Always great service never wait long. We have recommended him to several people look

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He's been my doc for over 20 years. Honestly, he has poor bedside manner, is not detail oriented, and will throw a tantrum if you question his diagnosis or advice. On the up side, he gives excellent specialist referrals. He has not updated his medical knowledge since he graduated from Med School 40 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Poor service. Does not take the time to solve your problems. Only one problem at time. Not caring

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Dacre is my GP since 2013. Best GP I have met in Toronto. Very knowledgeable and refers you to the best specialists available in the city.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Talks more than listens—spent most of one appointment telling me about a date he'd been on. A Actually fired me as his patient for going to a walkin clinic when I had severe gout pain. Avoid!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Average doctor, very through. On the negative side, he prescribes lots of medicine even when not needed and charges patients high fees whenever he can.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Long time patient. Dr Dacre screwed up my CPP disability claim even though he said he would support me filing. Not impressed with his staff either. They talk about you in their language I assure you. 6 yes too long. Looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

He told me that I was only able to come in and see him for one ailment at a time. If I had any follow-up questions about another ailment I was to make another appointment. Talk about churning his patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016