Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Samson

My family has been a patient of Dr. Samson since she arrived in Courtice. She's the best. I have never once felt like I was "just a number" and she always has my families best interest first...even if it's sometimes hard for me to hear. ..and to be quite honest in my cases she is usually right where I have went back and heard the old "i told you so". I actually had a wrong doctor once...and that's not fun!! Love the staff and love my experiences with her and Susan!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

My family went to Dr Samson for 8 years. As time went by and my kids got older, they would beg me to take them to a walk-in and not to her. This week I went to see her with one of my kids. To say she was ignorant to me, would be kind. She said we have a virus. Two days later I'm back at a walk-in with a diagnosis of Bronchitis. I don't trust her. I believe her huge ego is in the way. I decided to fire her as a doctor. I will miss Susan at the front though!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I am not sure who these other people are but she has been my family Doctor for over 10 years and is best Doctor I have ever had. By the way to the guy saying she would not give him a note to go off work for a cold (which is ridiculous that you would even ask for it) - yellow mucus is not a problem its when its green. She is always very thorough and will make necessary referrals when she does not know the answer or to have a specialist follow up with certain problems. Maybe the negative people should grow a thicker skin...just sayin.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Elizabeth Samson is the RUDEST doctor I have ever seen. Her nasty, harsh words to not make a sick person feel even a bit better. Her harsh tones and body language make you feel guilty for asking and the fact that she never even looks at you while talking shows her lack of concern! I will be making a complaint about her with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and telling everyone I know of my experience to warn them and keep them away from this unprofessional and nasty doctor! I don't know how or why she is in this profession. She should be a jail guard!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Susan the receptionist is an amazing woman. However Elizabeth is not. Rude, unprofessional, I could go on. After my most recent appointment I was so disgusted with her behaviour that I will be reporting her the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. I do not suggest this doctor at all. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

She is the worst Doctor I ever meet. Extremely rude and arrogant. She thinks she is better than other doctors. It was a total waste of my time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Samson can be rough around the edges, but I think she probes and asks questions in a manner that is geared to getting to the root of the problem as opposed to band aids. She has been my family dr for 7 years and has been always upfront and very forte coming with information and resources.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Some people just aren't meant to be Drs. I saw Dr Samson at a clinic for a follow up for my fibromyalgia and depression. The previous Dr I was seeing wasn't there. She barely have any notice to me. Used a condescending tone. Wouldn't listen to me. She asked why I didn't have a family Dr. I told her I had trouble finding drs I'm comfortable with. She told me to get a family Dr and never to go there again for my problems. I couldn't believe my ears. She then was walking out of the room while I was asking her a question. This is how a Dr treats someone in pain and suffering from depression?!?!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Susan is fantastic and bless her for tolerating Samson. I refuse to call this lady a Doctor as the title should be associated with intelligence which she posses zero of. She has zero respect for patients and knows NOTHING! Perhaps the most useless person in medicine.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Saw this doctor at the walk in clinic for first time as my family doctor is on vacation. She didn't look at me when she asked questions, she did a half done assessment, it appeared she didn't listen to my concerns as I was symptomatic- coughing, sneezing, and have mucous that's yellow. Tells me I can go back to work, just wash my hands as its a virus and and use my nasal spray. She said I'm passed to stage of being contagious as I have had this for 5 days! I went back to a walkin because I got WORSE! I'm sure my colleagues would love to have me sneezing and coughing around them! The Dr says if it gets worse go see your family doctor ! I felt like I was dismissed and I didn't not trust her Judgment ! She was abrupt and poor bed side manner! She was wearing a mask and put mine back on after she checked throat lol! Hmm

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015