You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Samson

Susan the receptionist is an amazing woman. However Elizabeth is not. Rude, unprofessional, I could go on. After my most recent appointment I was so disgusted with her behaviour that I will be reporting her the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. I do not suggest this doctor at all. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Samson can be rough around the edges, but I think she probes and asks questions in a manner that is geared to getting to the root of the problem as opposed to band aids. She has been my family dr for 7 years and has been always upfront and very forte coming with information and resources.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Some people just aren't meant to be Drs. I saw Dr Samson at a clinic for a follow up for my fibromyalgia and depression. The previous Dr I was seeing wasn't there. She barely have any notice to me. Used a condescending tone. Wouldn't listen to me. She asked why I didn't have a family Dr. I told her I had trouble finding drs I'm comfortable with. She told me to get a family Dr and never to go there again for my problems. I couldn't believe my ears. She then was walking out of the room while I was asking her a question. This is how a Dr treats someone in pain and suffering from depression?!?!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Susan is fantastic and bless her for tolerating Samson. I refuse to call this lady a Doctor as the title should be associated with intelligence which she posses zero of. She has zero respect for patients and knows NOTHING! Perhaps the most useless person in medicine.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Saw this doctor at the walk in clinic for first time as my family doctor is on vacation. She didn't look at me when she asked questions, she did a half done assessment, it appeared she didn't listen to my concerns as I was symptomatic- coughing, sneezing, and have mucous that's yellow. Tells me I can go back to work, just wash my hands as its a virus and and use my nasal spray. She said I'm passed to stage of being contagious as I have had this for 5 days! I went back to a walkin because I got WORSE! I'm sure my colleagues would love to have me sneezing and coughing around them! The Dr says if it gets worse go see your family doctor ! I felt like I was dismissed and I didn't not trust her Judgment ! She was abrupt and poor bed side manner! She was wearing a mask and put mine back on after she checked throat lol! Hmm

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

This Doc is the worst I have ever met. I went to Clinic with flu and needed a doctor's note for my employer and she refused, saying she doesn't provide notes. Ignorant! I refuse to allow her to see me when I go to the clinic. If I ever have to be seen by her again and she treats me the way she did, I'll be complaining to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I believe in Karma.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have found Dr. Samson extremely professional, thorough and caring. Yes maybe abrupt in manner, but I want efficiency and medical care and I get that 100% from Dr Samson and Susan her staff. As with some of the other comments she is always careful to err on side of caution and recommend further specialists and care if she feels warranted. My wife and I both have her as a GP.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had Elizabeth as a family Dr when she was in Kinston for many years. Yes she can be gruf, but right to the point no holes bared..do I want customer service or a Dr who gets to the point. I could call the office in the am and 80% would be seen that day-nowwa days I have to cal lmy Dr.s ans mach to make an appointment with the ans mach to leave a message-come back to K'twn Elizabeth..

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Samson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Susan the receptionist is an amazing woman. However Elizabeth is not. Rude, unprofessional, I could go on. After my most recent appointment I was so disgusted w..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is the worst Doctor I ever meet. Extremely rude and arrogant. She thinks she is better than other doctors. It was a total waste of my time."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Samson can be rough around the edges, but I think she probes and asks questions in a manner that is geared to getting to the root of the problem as opposed ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Some people just aren't meant to be Drs. I saw Dr Samson at a clinic for a follow up for my fibromyalgia and depression. The previous Dr I was seeing wasn't the..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Susan is fantastic and bless her for tolerating Samson. I refuse to call this lady a Doctor as the title should be associated with intelligence which she posses..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw this doctor at the walk in clinic for first time as my family doctor is on vacation. She didn't look at me when she asked questions, she did a half done ass..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This Doc is the worst I have ever met. I went to Clinic with flu and needed a doctor's note for my employer and she refused, saying she doesn't provide notes. ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Samson extremely professional, thorough and caring. Yes maybe abrupt in manner, but I want efficiency and medical care and I get that 100% from..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Susan is the only Great thing about going to that office! Am looking for a new Doctor"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had Elizabeth as a family Dr when she was in Kinston for many years. Yes she can be gruf, but right to the point no holes bared..do I want customer service or..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor! Extreamly rude and unprofessional! I would rather bleed out then see her for stitches. No bedside manner whatsoever!"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Susan is so nice and always helpful. I don't know how she works with Dr. Samson. I like people who are upfront and when it comes to a doctor I want don't some..."

October 3, 2014