Ratings for Dr. Jason Kason

Always ready to try new things. Open to suggestions. Most helpful and all areas of my health

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Great young man, kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Great Dr. always has time, listens. asks for tests, reads tests and advises. Thank You Sir!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I started visiting Dr. Kason when we wanted to start a family. We all see Dr. Kason and know that we are in the best care. He is incredible with my daughter and awesome with my husband and myself. My daughter had a bad cold and was put on medication for the first time. Dr. Kason called us the next day to find out how she was doing. He's direct and thorough. He's personable and has a good sense of humor. We love him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Jason is amazing. He has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. He is understanding and knows what he is talking about. His staff are incredibly nice. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Jason is my family doctor and has been for about 8 years. I feel very comfortable with him, and his staff are great. Very understanding and helpful. He even visited our home when my mother in law had terminal cancer. He would come and visit us in the hospice too. He really is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

A bit rushed at times (don't try to come in with more than 2 things wrong with you). but otherwise knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He's definitely not "chatty", but I'm not looking for that in a Dr. He's knowledgeable, helpful, realistic and caring... some could call him pointed at times, but I would rather that than a Dr who keeps me waiting in the waiting room for an hour. He has gone above and beyond for me. Highly recommended! I drive all the way from Coquitlam as I don't want to change Dr's after finding Dr Jason Kason!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

My husband, my two boys, and I all go to Dr. Kason and can't say enough about him. He has been fabulous!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011