Ratings for Dr. Jason Kason

I started visiting Dr. Kason when we wanted to start a family. We all see Dr. Kason and know that we are in the best care. He is incredible with my daughter and awesome with my husband and myself. My daughter had a bad cold and was put on medication for the first time. Dr. Kason called us the next day to find out how she was doing. He's direct and thorough. He's personable and has a good sense of humor. We love him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Jason is amazing. He has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. He is understanding and knows what he is talking about. His staff are incredibly nice. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Jason is my family doctor and has been for about 8 years. I feel very comfortable with him, and his staff are great. Very understanding and helpful. He even visited our home when my mother in law had terminal cancer. He would come and visit us in the hospice too. He really is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

A bit rushed at times (don't try to come in with more than 2 things wrong with you). but otherwise knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He's definitely not "chatty", but I'm not looking for that in a Dr. He's knowledgeable, helpful, realistic and caring... some could call him pointed at times, but I would rather that than a Dr who keeps me waiting in the waiting room for an hour. He has gone above and beyond for me. Highly recommended! I drive all the way from Coquitlam as I don't want to change Dr's after finding Dr Jason Kason!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

My husband, my two boys, and I all go to Dr. Kason and can't say enough about him. He has been fabulous!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I like Dr. Kason for the most part. He is great with kids. He is not, however, very open to alternative medicine practices and that has been a bit challenging for me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. David Kason for over 35 years and I sometimes see his son as well, in my opinion they are wonderful doctors. They tell you the complete and honest truth even if its not nice. i would recomend them to anymone wanting a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I find Dr. Kason to be a very kind and thorough doctor. Sometimes seems a little bit rushed, but not to the point where I feel like he's not listening or caring. I am pregnant, so have been going to see him very regularly the last few months. He has been very thorough and I have no doubt or worry that if something goes wrong with my pregnancy, he will catch it quickly, as he has been very attentive. Here is my one complaint: my first prenatal appointment, I went to the bathroom when I got there and was waiting for the doctor, cause I had to pee. Minutes later, one of the ladies who works behind the desk more or less scolded me because I am supposed to leave a urine sample. Apparently you are supposed to do this at every prenatal appointment. She made me feel like I was dumb for not knowing that, but I've never been pregnant before, so how would I know? But since then, she's been really very nice & helpful, as have all the other staff members in the office. I'd recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010