Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Urlakis

Best doctor and staff I have ever dealt with. The whole atmosphere of the clinic, doctor and staff gives it that "old country doctor" feel. When I come in or call everyone knows my name. It's so refreshing after dealing with so many places that have such a corporate assembly line feeling about them. I love the "frog" and "Noah's arc" exam rooms. I wish I could still go there...however due to Obamacare I no longer can. I won't be able to find an another like him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Our entire family(including 3 teens)has been with Dr. Urlakis for more than 5 years. His staff has consistently been helpful and understanding. Dr. Urlakis has a straight-forward, commonsense approach to his medical practice. He has a natural love for educating his patients, explains medical conditions in an easy to understand manner (as well as his reasoning for treatment.) He has proven himself as a physician of integrity. We couldn't be more pleased!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Very friendly staff. Awsome Dr. When i take my daughter in to see him I love how he tells stories of his children in comparison to what my daughter is going through at the time. Most of my inlaws see him as well and I have never heard anything but great from them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Terrific doctor great with seniors very friendly and funny can help relieve tension about illness. My father never had a better doctor

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Great listener and repore with children, best healthcare for the whole family. As my children have grown they are comfortable accessing him themselves and he promotes their role in their own health, awesome

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Very friendly, very knowledgeable, very willing to answer questions. Doesn't prescribe things for you that you don't need.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kenneth Urlakis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal