Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Thomas

Hands down the best doctor in Gillette, the below reviews are either knowingly false or omitting other information. I've never spoken to any non-drug seeking patients who had bad experiences, the only people I knew that complained were the ones after narcotic drugs who were promptly refused service because Jennifer has a higher ethical standard then most of her peers. She has a great working relationship with the specialist around Gillette and she treated me and my family with great care, she's always reiterated what specialist stated, and her diagnosis was right on the money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I don't feel 100% confident in her knowledge on some issues. I went in after a patella dislocation and she admitted she didn't know anything about ligaments. So I was referred to a specialist. I had no issue with the honesty. What I did have a problem with was that she wanted to see me back once I met with the specialist. At that point I felt she was after my money. Why would I go back to her if she had no knowledge on my current problem?! There was also an issue with a PAP and what she wanted to do contradicted with what my OBGYN was saying. Needless to say I took my OBGYN's advice, it made more sense, and quit seeing Jennifer. She's good with your common cold issues but anything else I don't trust her knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr Thomas caused more pain than what I came in for, and misdiagonsed the true problem by a wide margin.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Jennifer J. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Gillette, WY