Ratings for Dr. Keith King

Dr. King did an excellent job with my kids teeth. I can't believe when I look back to the before pictures - Thank you so much for the beautiful smiles I get to see every day. (Priceless)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great overall experience with an outstanding result. We moved out of Medicine Hat because of work but did not transfer to a new dentist as there was not a certified orthodontist ar our new location. The drive into Medicine Hat never felt like an inconvenience and we always left the office feeling valued & appreciated. Thank you Dr Keith & staff

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr King and the rest of the staff are great. You definitely get what you pay for. They are honest, friendly, on time, and they have the latest technology. They always make sure you know exactly what they are doing that day of the appointment. The assistants always remember what you talked about last time, which amazes me everytime...you are like part of their family! The only issue I ever have is I find the front desk girls gossip a lot and it is hard to get their attention because it's awkward to interrupt. Minor issue.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

It is flu season & a couple of the staff were home ill or with their ill children... none the less Dr King was smiling & his staff were communicating well to try keep appointments on time. We waited about 20min past our scheduled visit but our time with Dr King was not rushed nor shortened which we truly appreciated. Get well soon Cheryl & Nichole:) This is only our second visit to the office since braces were placed on; we have found them to be consistently positive, helpful & upbeat! Hygiene has been noted on previous visit as needing improvement & the compliment about change was well received by our child as was the follow up phone call we received after last visit with helpful tips. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

As others have said -- great with kids; doesn't recommend unnecessary treatment; costs reasonable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

The office is always efficient and upbeat! Found out that they are the only dental specialist in town, not what I was lead to believe by my dentist, (not too happy about that) but glad I am here now!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Doctor King was nice, I just believe that some of his front desk ladies weren't really fair to us. For example they canceled our son's appointment to put a different ladies child in our place. We did not have chance a to meet doctor again.

Submitted August 16, 2010

Always on the cutting edge of technology; always able to fit in if we have an emergency; he has the only specialist certification in Orthodontics in Medicine Hat eventhough my general dentist wanted me to believe otherwise. As a side note of interest his cost was LESS than my general dentists quote!!! He was definitely the right choice and the results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr King sees all 4 of my children and is an amazing orthodontist to go see. He doesn't jump the gun and tell you you need all sort of expensive treatments, he is content to wait and see what happens with kids teeth until they are older and will not even recommend treatment if he doesn't feel that it is absolutely nessisary. It's usually me asking him about all sorts of things I read and him telling me not to do it, it costs too much and at their age it probably won't help them when they are older anyways. There is no charge for my kids to go back each year while he keeps an eye on their "problem" teeth and therefor I know he is not at all about money. Not only does he not make money selling you weird things he doesn't even charge to tell you that you don't need them lol! He is an all around wonderful man and a very rare person in any medical field for putting his patients before his next new car and a bigger house:)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008