You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Noland

Was truly impressed with how fast all of this took. Dr. Noland is great and so was the entire team that assisted from start to finish. I was not looking forward to being put to sleep because in the past it seemed like it took me hours to start feeling better. This time with a different drug....I was awake in no time and felt great. Thanks for the professionalism and caring ways.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

My experiences have always been excellant at your facility and Dr. Noland is always very nice and very good at what he does. The nursing staff are always great to you while you are there and make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have been disappointed at time about my treatment and its results. good or bad I am still here

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Noland saved my life. I owe him everything. He is amazing! He is very honest and always gives 100% of his attention. I have been to many Gastro's across the Valley and he is the one......Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Excellent surgeon and doctor. He may not be the most personable, but he is extremely respectful, thorough and wonderful at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Noland is very precise and respectful, and never made me feel as if he was trying to rush me through my appointments. His staff is friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Bruce D. Noland's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was truly impressed with how fast all of this took. Dr. Noland is great and so was the entire team that assisted from start to finish. I was not looking forwa..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone who helped me throughout the process was friendly and professional, extremely so. Thank you all."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experiences have always been excellant at your facility and Dr. Noland is always very nice and very good at what he does. The nursing staff are always great..."

September 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=807278'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=807278'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014