Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Christensen

I saw two doctors within 2 weeks for the same problem. Dr. Christensen charges twice as high while did provide more insight for my problem. 90% of the time he spent was asking my family history and little time for physical exam and listening to my own description of the problem. I have seen many doctors for the same issue in 20 years. Therefore I already know a lot about what need to be done. Basically, he did not solve my problem but asked me for another visit after a week. I did not schedule the second visit because I could predict what he could do for me. To my surprise, the charges is much higher than the average for similar office visit.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This doctor's knowledge does not meet expectation. He should be retired.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Awful. Talked for hours but did not listen. Interrupted me when I tried to tell him about my symptoms, then made very judgmental assumptions on my day-to-day habits and my personal character based on the little I did manage to say. Did not bring the nurse in the room before performing a physical exam - made me very nervous.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Craig E. Christensen's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA