Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Luba

Absolutely the epitome of terrible health care. He barely inquired about my symptoms and he is a complete egoist. He misdiagnosed me horribly and I have suffered for over a year as a result. He was incredibly rude to me as well when I suggested tests I'd like done. The worst part is once you get into Monterey GI Consultants you cannot change doctors and they are pretty much the only game in town. Unless you are the first or second appointment, the wait time is absurd. For an afternoon appointment the typical wait it at least an hour, I've waited for 90 minutes before.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Luba in recent years. We have seen him for routine exams and mostly because my wife has acid reflux. He is very helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. His punctuality could use some improvement.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. A complete disgrace and completely clueless. One of the reasons why the U.S. medical system is so bad.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Daniel G. Luba's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Scott & White