Ratings for Dr. Michael Marijan

He is the the best dentist ever! Very knowledgeable! My whole family goes to him and we couldn't be happier !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

many times when I did not have insurance he was extremely good on the amount charged.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

BESSSSSSSSSSST DENTIST EVER!!!!!!! My son and I go to him . He really takes the time with the both of us!!! EXCELLENT dentist for children helps them relax and feel comfortable. I WOULD NEVER LEAVE. PRICES ARE VERY VERY GOOD AS WELL!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

He's the best dentist I've ever had. Fees are reasonable. He suggested trying out a less expensive and just as effective alternative treatment when he found out I wasn't insured.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

He caused me a lot of discomfort with a very poor attitude. I would never want to see him again.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

The best dentist I ever had, so kind and knowledgable, willing to help and accomodate if he can.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Mike, is a really great Dentist. He is very meticulus and knowledgeable. My children have all been going to him since they were 2 years old. We all love him! He has been our Dentist for 20 years now! He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007