Ratings for Dr. Stephen Soloway

Dr Stephen Soloway of Vineland NJ is a known fascist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Expect several hours waiting to be seen. After your 1st appointment you will be handed off to see a nurse practitioner. If waiting hours to be seen by a doctor seems ridiculous imagine waiting to see a nurse for that long. The nurse practioner kept prescribing aggressive drugs for chemotherapy( I don't have cancer) which made things worse. I found the nurse practitioner to be unknowledgeable and I wouldn't trust her to write me a vitamin script. He was the rudest most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. Diagnosed me with multiple diseases and disorders. After going to another doctor afterwards, I tested negative to everything he diagnosed me with. My last visit, while leaving a first time patient walked out after hours of waiting. He came out to yell at staff. If he actually cared about patients, they wouldnt be waiting that long to begin with. Seems to me like he was irritated that he lost more insurance money. The care given here is all about quantity not quality. That's why they triple books appointments.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

this guy is totally nuts !!! how he got a doctors liscense is crazy i waited 6 hrs to see him and when i complained told me to go F---K myself!! PERSCRIBES DANGEOUS MEDICATION STAY _AWAY

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Waited 2 plus hours but expected that. Worth it. I can’t get over the negative reviews. I loved him! He is the first doctor to put everything together and give me an answer and actual help. He’s worth the wait. Worth the drive. I didn’t feel he was egotistical at all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Unbelievably arrogant and ignorant. Check where he graduated. . Anybody who has to get a degree from the Caribbean is bad news. This idiot should NOT have a medical license, if he even does. Don't believe me? Go see for yourself. Good luck. You will need it. He diagnosed me without even examining me and his diagnosis proved to be bad. What a MORON! Any positive review on this site Must have been written by him or his staff. Joseph Johns, , Marlton NJ.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Soloway has zero bedside manner. His arrogance is off the charts. I m surprised he doesn't have mirrors on every wall ( instead of valuable sports memorabilia) so he can admire himself. The main reason patients are kept waiting is because the doctor shows up when he feels like it. Also, appointments are double or triple booked. I stopped seeing Dr. Soloway, for osteoarthritis and stenosis, after injuring my back in a minor accident on my way to see him. Instead of going to the hospital I decided it was more important to keep my appointment and let the doctor treat my injury. I fully explained how I hurt my back but received no sympathy as I was left in severe pain in a patient room for over 2 hours. I walked out and never went back. For the record, Dr. Soloway will prescribe meds for rheumatoid arthritis but not osteo. Also, he does not do surgery, just injections.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Very arrogant, you're just another number (literally). 2-4 hour wait time. Make sure you look up the medications he prescribes because of the side effects you may endure. He could not diagnose me (although his office is a shrine to himself). Thank God I found a better rheumy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Long wait, 2 minute visit. Claims to know everything and said, "I am the best". Also said he treated Trump. It took everything in me not to laugh in his face. There are thankfully other specialists out there to treat people. I told the referring doctor about my experience and he apologized and said he had heard stories like this. He referred me to a new specialist that I trust and has set me up with a fantastic plan of action that is working.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

self centered, he runs a minimum of 2 1/2 hours late, if you show up late to your scheduled appointment, he tells you about it. thinks all other doctors no matter their speciality

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've visited FIVE doctors before seeing Dr. Soloway for my two chronic conditions. I'm not expecting a miraculous recovery - but something more from my constant time and money investment at a RA doctor. Dr. Soloway, as it turns out is nothing short of a miracle in his delivery of treatment. Not only am I getting better treatment here and feel better than I have in any of those previous doctors, but the staff and facility are fantastic too! Premiere in quality and excellence. I'm really grateful I found Dr. Soloway, and figured I could give back with a review.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Stephen Soloway's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1988)

AARP