Ratings for Dr. Stephen Soloway

Dr. Soloway has zero bedside manner. His arrogance is off the charts. I m surprised he doesn't have mirrors on every wall ( instead of valuable sports memorabilia) so he can admire himself. The main reason patients are kept waiting is because the doctor shows up when he feels like it. Also, appointments are double or triple booked. I stopped seeing Dr. Soloway, for osteoarthritis and stenosis, after injuring my back in a minor accident on my way to see him. Instead of going to the hospital I decided it was more important to keep my appointment and let the doctor treat my injury. I fully explained how I hurt my back but received no sympathy as I was left in severe pain in a patient room for over 2 hours. I walked out and never went back. For the record, Dr. Soloway will prescribe meds for rheumatoid arthritis but not osteo. Also, he does not do surgery, just injections.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Very arrogant, you're just another number (literally). 2-4 hour wait time. Make sure you look up the medications he prescribes because of the side effects you may endure. He could not diagnose me (although his office is a shrine to himself). Thank God I found a better rheumy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Long wait, 2 minute visit. Claims to know everything and said, "I am the best". Also said he treated Trump. It took everything in me not to laugh in his face. There are thankfully other specialists out there to treat people. I told the referring doctor about my experience and he apologized and said he had heard stories like this. He referred me to a new specialist that I trust and has set me up with a fantastic plan of action that is working.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

self centered, he runs a minimum of 2 1/2 hours late, if you show up late to your scheduled appointment, he tells you about it. thinks all other doctors no matter their speciality

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've visited FIVE doctors before seeing Dr. Soloway for my two chronic conditions. I'm not expecting a miraculous recovery - but something more from my constant time and money investment at a RA doctor. Dr. Soloway, as it turns out is nothing short of a miracle in his delivery of treatment. Not only am I getting better treatment here and feel better than I have in any of those previous doctors, but the staff and facility are fantastic too! Premiere in quality and excellence. I'm really grateful I found Dr. Soloway, and figured I could give back with a review.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

After yet another wonderful experience with Dr. Soloway on Monday, I just have to post this compliment. My journey to finding Dr. Soloway started in 2010, after I sustained a back injury in 2008. In 2010, I realized that there was something else wrong with me other than the back injury. I hurt everywhere, the fatigue I experienced was debilitating. After much research, I thought I had an autoimmune issue going on. After many terrible visits with other Rheumatologists, I was eventually referred to Dr. Soloway desperate for answers and help. He is an amazing diagnostician. After reading through all of my prior paperwork and a thorough physical exam, he quickly diagnosed me with Psoriatic Arthritis. I was so relieved to know what was wrong with me, that I literally left with tears in my eyes, with some hope that he could help me. Within two weeks I started on infusion treatments and many other tests and referrals, until he eventually got my pain and fatigue under control. It is only because of him that I am able to function and maintain my life and my career. After traveling over 1 ½ hours from Central NJ to see him, I eventually decided to relocate to Vineland. I grew up on a farm in upstate NJ, so I also really loved the area in general. I knew that I needed to be closer to his office to get the ongoing care I needed. So, my primary reason for relocating to Vineland was Dr. Soloway! I've continued to receive excellent care for the last six years. This past weekend, I had a severe flare up of my back injury with a pinched C5 nerve. The pain was excruciating, I was literally in tears, and nothing helped relieve the pain. I called Denise (who is also amazing and does so much to keep the office running and take care of all of us); she fit me in for an emergency appointment. As Dr. Soloway arrived to my rescue, I just said, please help me! I can't take this excruciating pain! Among all of the other wonderful attributes, Dr. Soloway is truly a master with injections. I know people cringe when I tell them all of the injections I need, but when you walk in to the office in excruciating pain, get injections and walk out with relief, it's truly a miracle!! Also, I've seen some people complain about the wait times at his office. In my option, he's well worth the wait. I would much rather wait to see an expert who can help me immediately, than go around to different doctors who don't posses the same skillset. Also consider that when he comes into your exam room, he will spend as much time, energy and effort with you as needed to help you. So, to me the wait time is not an issue. I am truly grateful for Dr. Soloway and all of the amazing care, compassion, kindness and expertise that he has given me over the years. If you are suffering in pain, trust me that Dr. Soloway is the one who you want to see. Thank you Dr. Soloway for all that you do, you are truly the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I got lots of help. I have the hour. I take my medicine. no problems

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Don't listen to all of these people complaining - they are all uneducated. Dr. Soloway is an expert in his field and treats patient with the utmost respect and care. He tries his best to be time efficient because there are so many people that need help.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Stephen Soloway is one of the finest doctors in his field and he respects each and everyone of his patients and he truly works very hard and is very dedicated to his practice. He saw me for the first time and was able to diagnose me immediately and properly treat my situation alleviating me of great pain.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I can honestly and truly say that Dr. Soloway saved my life. I have been going to his practice for many years for my treatment of systemic lupus as well as many secondary chronic illnesses associated with this complicated disease. After visiting many doctors and specialists in the tri-state area who were very lackluster in understanding and resolving the cause of my ailment, Dr Soloway was the ONLY person who was successful in managing my pain and improving my quality of life. He is truly a master of his specialty. In addition, his staff was very professional during every one of my visits. I highly recommend!!

Dr. Stephen Soloway's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1988)