Ratings for Dr. Graham MacNeil

I've been going to Dr. McNeil for many years. He is excellent, always takes much time to thoroughly explain everything to me, sends me right away to specialists when he thinks necessary. Shelly knows us by name and is very quick with sceduling. Never have to wait in the office either, maybe 10 minutes max, most times less. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

He is very professional, however somewhat cold. I don't feel "cared" for, but I do feel I am receiving medically sound advice and treatment. He just needs to work on his bedside manner a little. His secretary is great! And I have very rarely had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him, he's very punctual.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Not a great personality but a good practioner and referror,

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Many times he made house-calls because my disabilities kept me from getting to his office. He always shows concern and does his very best for me every time he sees me. He listens very well, and takes what you have to say into consideration. A quality that is rare in doctors today. His secretary is very nice and certainly very helpful as well. You couldn't ask for a better team. Both are very dedicated to their patients. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

needs refresher course on prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

This physician is extremely professional and very caring to his patients. If you call with questions, he is very quick to call you back with the answer. His office runs very smoothly and on time. His receptionist Brenda is a great asset and is extremely helpful. She too deserves a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

He is easy to talk to. He listens. If he is not sure, or he wants another opinion, he sends you to a specialist. He explains problems. I know from my own family that he takes a professional interest in his patients wellfare.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Takes the time to talk to you. Has an intuitive sense. Has never been wrong in any diagnoses he has made for me. Good and caring doctor for all ages.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Great and caring doctor, always follows up and will talk to you about your health. Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he feels it is necessary. Knows you when you go to your appointment and knows your medical problems. Good time manangement with appointments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

We are very pleased with Dr. McNeil, he is very patient and understanding. He has been most generous with our family. He really takes the time to listen and then find the best soulotion for everyone. We feel very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007