Ratings for Dr. R. Love

Dr love cared for my mom while in her last days in palliative care. His name is appropriate. Kind, caring, compassionate and gentle. Thank you so much. My family is forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Love is absolutely awful. He seemed very uninterested, he had no knowledge on my condition & he constantly belittled and made me feel like I was worthless. Please save your children & do not send them to Dr. Love

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I was the one that rated on August 20. I went to a different doctor two days later and had a swab which came back positive for Strep. Please do your job. As a mother of three kids who works full time...six days off work and unable to care for my children could have been cut down to three days if you had done a swab. I will never go to this clinic or doctor again. No wonder the ER is full of people...proper care is not available at drop ins. If you go to the medical doctor website, it states that doctors at drop in clinics are to be MORE thourough than if they were their own patients. Your attitude got the best of you that day, but hopefully you take heart of what people are saying here....that you (from the reviews) are a good doctor, but need to slow down and not bring your bad day to the appointment room.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Love has been my Dr for many many years,I have to admit the last few years have been quite disappointing,I think maybe hes ok for young people,and I know from personal experience that he is amazing with palliative, But I basically get the same comment every time I see him,Its my age (I'm only 50),he definitely does not like to give any meds, even when they ARE needed,which sometimes they are.But asking for any,and yes he (and his trainees) make you feel like they think your a druggie,Not fair-Each case should be considered on their own, many times I have gone there and he has not even looked at whatever the issue is.And I leave feeling like a wasted visit and like I simply don't matter. with knowledge I had to give a low rating because I never get enough treatment to find out about his knowledge.I think he should just concentrate on palliative,that is where his heart really is,and it shows.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I waited an hour to see you. Your receptionist although helpful, was initially very rude as I couldn't find my care card. Turns out it is now on the back of my driver's license but that wasn't suggested. Then I waited so sick I felt like laying down and before Dr Love even looked at me said the flu was going around. My throat hurts so much that I can barely swallow my own spit. Now yes it could be the flu but please take the time to look and do a swab. I have three young children I had to arrange care for and I waited an hour for you. The very least you could do is ' waste ' another minute of your time so that I don't gave to go back to a Dr again if it doesn't get better. Just the biggest waste of my time and my time clearly meant nothing tip you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

we have had dr love for 13 years..seemed ok till i came home from the hospital..i put my back out ,when they scanned me ,they siad i have 2 crushed vertibrae and 5 herniated disks in the lower back. They game me pain meds and sent me home...well a few weeks later i ran out of maeds so i went to dr love for a refill...well he slammed his desk shut through his triplicate perscription pad on the desk and proceeded to yell at me saying he hates these drugs and i should not be on them..every since i hurt my back he has treated me like a drug junckie off the street....and they just outright refused to help me saying HE believes im taking my pain pills to get high or to sell for money....IS HE RETARDED...he has the hospital scan results right in front on him..BUT he still believe there no pain ...so to make a long review short i say DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR..he is a palitive care doctor and has no compassion for anyone..so PLEASE use caution when seeing this doctor..

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Found him curt, hurried and uninterested. As a result I will dump my meds and muddle through.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr Love is by far the best doctor,I've been going to him for many years.He doesn't rush me out the door,always helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I would not suggest him if going into this walk in clinic. I went there after being sick on a couch for over a week with MAJOR sinus/lung issues. He said just rest would do it, but I didn't believe him cause it was severely intense. I immediately went to another doctor who said I had bronchitis! He's also my friends doctor, and hasn't picked up on her nasal issues (she can't smell properly), and has horrible sleep issues. Nothing has been done for her. I'm really not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr.love is the best doctor i have ever had , he is caring u feel like u can ask him anything,He has a big heart easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011