Ratings for Dr. Howard Ullett

This dental office has declined in its once 5 star business. Dr Ullett only works one day per week now. Over the last few years revolving dentists on the other days. I couldn't even name who I see now. 2 great hygienists however one just left the practice. I gave staff 3 star because of the 2 decent hygienists and Dr Ullett had always been kind when I did get to see him years ago. Front desk staff are ok not overly friendly.You have to wait 3 or more months to just get a filling done. This office does basic care. We get called to move our appointments quite frequently to accommodate the office. I can't really say Dr Ullett is/was my dentist because the only way you could. see him is if you book on a Wed. Best advice find a dental office that is more up to date on all dental procedures so you don't have to be referred out all the time and if you want a dentist that is not so close to retirement go elsewhere. You never know who you are going to get on the other days. Moved on to a new dental office and could not believe the difference in continuity of care and the difference in a well ran office. No waiting months and months to get a filling done.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Been with him for 36 years. Been to others, their the best!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Great with kids and super friendly. So glad I stumbled on this dentist :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Ullett since I was 8 years old. I have never had a problem with the staff or his work or the has places he has referred me too.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Our family has known Dr Ullett since the late 70s, and despite the fact that we no longer live close to his office, we still continue to make our annual pilgrimage for our yearly check ups. Some of our children still visit Dr Ullett too for their check ups. He and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Wonderful dentist. Very gentle and therefore no pain. Don't think you could do better and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

i have been a patient of dr. ullett's since the early 70's when he arrived in bc from dental school. my wife and children now grown and i have been patients since and even though we mvoed and now live 75 miles away he continues to be the best dentist i have ever had. love him and staff. great people.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Howie is awesome, always pleasant and genuinely cares. Herman is the best. With these two it's not going to the dentist,,it's more like taking an hour off to relax!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Excellent dentist! I have been going to Dr. Ullett since I was a child. I am now in my 40's. I tired a few dentists when I moved away none came close to the care I received with Dr. Ullett

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Great staff and doctor. German, the hygienist, is very knowledgeable, he is the best. It is always a great experience going to Dr. Ullet's.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010