Ratings for Dr. Howard Ullett

Been with him for 36 years. Been to others, their the best!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Great with kids and super friendly. So glad I stumbled on this dentist :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Ullett since I was 8 years old. I have never had a problem with the staff or his work or the has places he has referred me too.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Our family has known Dr Ullett since the late 70s, and despite the fact that we no longer live close to his office, we still continue to make our annual pilgrimage for our yearly check ups. Some of our children still visit Dr Ullett too for their check ups. He and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Wonderful dentist. Very gentle and therefore no pain. Don't think you could do better and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

i have been a patient of dr. ullett's since the early 70's when he arrived in bc from dental school. my wife and children now grown and i have been patients since and even though we mvoed and now live 75 miles away he continues to be the best dentist i have ever had. love him and staff. great people.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Howie is awesome, always pleasant and genuinely cares. Herman is the best. With these two it's not going to the dentist,,it's more like taking an hour off to relax!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Excellent dentist! I have been going to Dr. Ullett since I was a child. I am now in my 40's. I tired a few dentists when I moved away none came close to the care I received with Dr. Ullett

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Great staff and doctor. German, the hygienist, is very knowledgeable, he is the best. It is always a great experience going to Dr. Ullet's.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

The dentist/staff are very good, however my last experience with the hygenist was so bad we will not return. She is the second hygenist ,herman is great.However dont take her even when herman is booked.After an hour she still wasnt near finished. Returning again was the last thing on my mind after the painful cleaning i had just experienced.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010