Ratings for Dr. John A. Eastone

Dr. Eastone saw me in an extreme emergency. He even came in on the weekend to check on me when I was still in intensive care. Will always be grateful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr.Eastone treated my father and I thought he was a very nice doctor until the day came that I had a compliant about him being out of town for the weekend and having no back-up doctor to treat my father at St. Mary's Hospital He then became very rude and down right childish. The way he spoke to my father and I was a disgrace to the medical profession. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that there be a doctor on call instead of letting a patient sit in the hospital for 3 days just waiting around for a doctor. I'm sure the insurance company would be happy to know they paid for 3 days hospital stay when he could have been released and sent home. Among the many hurtful things he said to me, when I ask if he was sure that my father only had a bleeding ulcer and nothing more serious (since no test were done) he said "Well if you would like he to open him back up and take a look and put him through all that pain and misery just to prove me right, I'll do that for you" Very uncalled for.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

great bedside manner, very thorough, very personable and caring...highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

This Dr saw my husband in the hospital and he was just wonderful. He listened - really listened and explained everything. First Dr who listened w respect to my comments and questions Appeared very knowledgable

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Eastone is wonderful. He explains all medical tests and conditions. He draws detailed diagrams and explains whats going on. He even called me at home to see how I was doing. Friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. John A. Eastone's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)