Ratings for Dr. Bryan Wadson

Bryan, Vicki, Deanna, Joanne and Vi have been my dental team for close to 30 years. They are very very good in every aspect of their practise. No possible need to search further than this office - caring professionals, high standards, skillful in every way, helpful always. I think these guys are the best, so much so that I commute to this dental office now from Vancouver for all my work.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Relocating to Nanaimo I was hesitant on the dentist I would find. Having many bad experiences in the past I was really wanting to find a dentist that was gentle, understanding and patient. Dr. Wadson is just that. Due to the move I waited until I had coverage before going, so it was almost 2yrs for the check up and cleaning. I was worried that I would have a problem with my teeth, but fortunately my check up was fine. Only having to remove an old silver filling (thinking that my prior dentist had changed all my old fillings). Dr. Wadson was so gentle with the needle, it was the first time in my life, I never felt the needle! my filling was done before I knew it and I was able to relax and not feel a thing.. I would recommend anyone to go and see Dr. Wadson, the staff are just as friendly and I found my experince enjoyable and not terrifying.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I love Dr. Wadson. He is caring, professional and respectful. He does excellent work and always makes me feel that he is working with me to do as little as possible, but everything that is necessary. I use to be terrified about going to the dentist but since Dr. Wadson has been my dentist I no longer fear going to the dentist. I can highly recommend him. I found his receptionist to be friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr Bryan Wadson always puts me at ease (and I always hated going to a dentist). His Hygeneist Deanna is the best I have ever experienced...very gentle (virtually painless) and always friendly. The receptionists could be a bit friendlier, but Dr. Wadson will be my dentist for life. He does not recommend things you don't need and is quite painless.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

An excellent dentist, I was very lucky to find him. I am actually relaxed when I go and see him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I went to Dr. Wadson when he was just starting out in 1981-1982. He did a filling on my molar and ever since have never had a problem with it. I have seen 5 dentists since and every single doctor has remarked what an excellent job the dentist did. how well shaped and well done my filling is. As a tween,I remember him as a very gentle , caring and reassuring dentist to a scared patient like me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I have used this dentist since he began his practice in Nanaimo. Gentle, thorough, skilled, friendly, honest - the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Caring and careful. An excellent Dentist, full stop. Ignore the uninformed diatribe below on "mercury poisoning". This is the biggest scam in medicine today. A naturopath tests for mercury poisoning through a nonaccredited lab, the result is always positive, and the naturopath charges thousands of dollars for chelation therapy, which has never been proven to help anything. Unlike most naturopaths Dr. Wadson follows known, recognized guidelines, and does not charge thousands of dollars for unnecessary procedures.

Submitted March 14, 2007

He was mostly punctual, i only had to wait about 10minutes after seeing the assistant. He was friendly but didnt really answer the questions i asked. He works fast but mostly painless, and his secretary is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Had really bad gum disease, bleeding upon contact with floss or food or brush; went regularly for cleanings every 3-4 months for several years with gum disease getting worse, foul breath, and teeth loosening. Many lectures on flossing more often. Finally found out I had mercury poisoning from my mercury "silver" amalgam fillings. He'd been slowly removing them and had not installed them, but kicked me out of his practice when I asked for my records to be sent to a holistic IAOMT.ORG dentist for amalgam removal. I still have the letter, and haven't been back to his office since. Gum disease cleared up shortly after amalgam removal and haven't needed a cleaning since--no more plaque build-up. He's a nice guy, painless, decent, friendly, who follows the CDA/ADA policy that mercury is stable once it's in your teeth; it's just treated as a deadly hazardous material everywhere else! Do your research: WHO.org, toxicteeth.org, atsdr.cdc.gov

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007