Ratings for Dr. James H. Petersen

Dr. Petersen seemed very concerned about my biopsy to the extent that he wants another colonoscopy in three months as a precautious followup. Seems very thorough. More later. I must admit that this is my first colonoscopy at age 68.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

As long time patients of Dr. Petersen, my husband find him to be friendly, compassionate and certainly knowledgeable. Dr. Petersen cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Both my hasband and I see Dr. Peterson. Dr, Peterson is knowledgeable, kind, and cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

We weren't comfortable with Dr. Petersen...he gave us a hard time when we called to ask questions regarding our daughters care saying, "it's really hard for me to practice medicine over the phone" My daughter went to all required appts with him and we only called a few times in between those over a years time....every time we called he would say the same thing and give us a hard time. When we asked to switch to a different Dr, they wouldn't let us saying, " Dr. Petersen isn't comfortable with her switching to someone else in his practice other than himself since he was the one she started out with. This sounds RIDICULOUS to me and have never heard the comments he makes come out of any other Dr's mouth. I would highly NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very nice doctor. staff was nice and helpful too. He was prompt and ontime and ready to go.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Not very personable! Does not spend much time with patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. James H. Petersen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med