Ratings for Dr. Samuel Feldshon

I had severe anemia several years ago and needed a colonoscopy/endoscopy, I was referred to another dr in the clinic but got in sooner to see Dr Feldshon. I can tell you that this man absolutely cares about his patients and their apprehensions and fears. I advised him of my fear of the upper endoscipy and said I can't be awake if you put a tube down my throat, I had great anxiety. He stopped and really listened. I knew he got it. He said. We could either go under general or he would make sure I wouldn't know what was going on . I didn't decide on general because of more risk . Dr Feldshon absolutely made sure I was the most comfortable I could be and I don't remember anything about the procedure. As well, all his staff and hospital staff uptalked him and all confirmed his skill throughout the whole process. I've had 2 upper endoscopies that have been very smooth. I trust him 100 percent. He doesn't have a super warm/fuzzy personality at first. but you will know he cares and listens to his patients and their concerns! I don't know if I could trust anyone else .

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

My mother was in the hospital this spring with abdominal issues. Dr. Feldshon was “assigned” to us while she was there. He was cold, unresponsive to her questions and concerns and would not return my phone calls. This happened not just once, but on several occasions. I have no idea if he was knowledgeable... the guy wouldn't give us any feedback!! We were supposed to do a follow-up visit with him at his office... I told them he was rude and we wanted to see one of the other doctors. I told the girl on the phone at the office if there was some "Patient Liaison" she could report this to I would appreciate it - not sure if anything ever happened.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Samuel Feldshon's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1976)